Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

You know, before this thread I had never considered eating chicken with cheese and bread. Luckily I read it in full, and so will be fully prepared if I end up shipwrecked with a gas stove, a crate of velveeta and some frozen chicken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

Air Julio posted:

Yes, I see now. Cooking lesser foods is exactly like killing a pet. Gotcha.

I don't think you are thinking this through properly. If I went and killed a PI regular's chicken and made a lovely chickencheese with it they would be pretty upset no?

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

Someone should run a cook your pet themed NICSA for PI. The GWS rabbit thread person could judge it or something.

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

Mozi posted:

Far be it from me to question the foundations of culinary tradition, but wouldn't beefcheese be the superior meatcheese?

Yes, but this thread doesn't seem to be about making superior (or even good, for the first 10 pages) food.

Would carbonara count as chickencheese if chicken was added? That's probably one of the better meals you can get out of this.

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

Evil Sagan posted:

This thread has been a ride to read. I'm thawing some chicken now and will be making a buffalo chicken sandwich with blue cheese. It will also be my first time making buffalo sauce, though it looks pretty easy.

Even better, though, it got me reading Goons With Spoons and I've decided I might want to do some real cooking in the future. The GWS wiki is a treasure trove of good recipe ideas.

I'll start simple... chickencheese this week, and then I'll probably try my hand at making a burger that didn't come from a frozen patty. I wanna see what happens if I soak that poo poo in barbecue sauce first.

That might work quite well, I often add a little ketchup to my burger mix. In fact, you could make each burger with a different sauce.

Might try that this weekend.