Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

I was drunk so I forgot to take a picture but I made a chickencheese last night with onions, bell pepper, jalapenos, mushrooms, and chicken on a halved buttered and toasted loaf of bread smothered in Muenster cheese. It was amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

the littlest prince posted:

I made a chickencheese. The photo I took is terrible. Coincidentally, the sandwich was also not very good, so I guess it's appropriate.

Unmelted cheese, what look like raw bell peppers, untoasted/grilled bread, distinct lack of chicken juices saturating the bottom piece of bread which means it's probably overcooked and bone-dry, and judging by the rest of the sandwich probably no condiments like hot sauce, mayo, or anything.

I'm sorry, littlest prince, but you've been Chopped.

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

mediaphage posted:

Come on people, ain't enough chickencheesin' goin' on in this thread.

Melt that cheese you heathen!!!

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

A Chickencheese Haiku
A chicken sans cheese
Is a sinful endeavor
Truly, most fowl