Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

What is this cheesesteak-pretender, and why do I now want to eat that filthy thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Well, I know what I'm doing for dinner now.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

I heard someone wanted pictures. Pictures of chickencheese.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Sure! I mean, there's always the cold sliced roast chicken, cheese, and veggies on a bread of some kind version.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

ArbitraryC posted:

Man GWS singlehandedly destroyed any interest in cooking more complicated things. I'll stick with baked goods and slow cookers thank you very much. Looks like a lot of people made their bread for the sandwiches, what's a good recipe for that kind of loaf? I keep yeast around for rolls and pizza dough etc but for some reason I've never bothered making bread for sandwiches with it.

I coincidentally had a pretty yummy chickencheese wrap the other day, fried up some chicken and had it with pot cheese and sriracha, sadly no pictures as I didn't realize this thread existed at the time.

Same as any bread, man. Flour, salt, yeast, water. We did a thread a while back that encouraged people to make no-recipe, no measuring bread, and it pretty much universally turned out okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Hickory smoked chicken on the heel of my last loaf of pumpernickel, with stone-ground mustard, Muenster, and mayo.

I'm a little tired right now, we had a sculpted sugar presentation piece yesterday evening, so have a low-effort chickencheese. I'll be making something better when I wake up.