Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Shouldn't it be cheesechicken? You don't call it a steakcheese.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
If you slice the breast thin and/or pound it thin before oyu cook it, you can get more surface area on which to get beautiful mallards.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Jazzahn posted:

Time to celebrate the only way I know how:

I suspect you're being truthful here.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
As if chicken cheese wasn't bad enough, now we have square plates. THE HORROR

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

mediaphage posted:

Never say bros again.

Why must you threadshit this wonderful thread?

I swear, GWS regulars are the worst.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I'm just happy the people that posted pics had clean kitchens.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Doh004 posted:

Ugh, if I did the challenge it would be so anticlimactic.

Cooking throwdowns are how we settle beefs in this forum. They always work out well for all parties, unless one party simply refuses to participate.

edit: here's the one pr0k and I did. Might need archives to see it. But it was totally fun.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Huzzah!

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
If I make chickencheese with chicken feet should I declaw them first?

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
You sanctimonious pricks won't even recognize the genius of Guy Fieri, the Herve This of our time. He put Flavortown on the map.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Stupid iPhone maps.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Ricola make a horsecheese please

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

toby posted:

Grouchy baby GWS regulars get out, go whine elsewhere. Time to take this forum bus to a new station, let's see if AI can make a chickencheese

Are non-grouchy gws regulars still allowed to post?

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
That preshredded cheese is coated in cellulose or some sort of starch (to keep it from clumping) which prevents it from melting properly. Just buy a block and shred your own then feed it to the chicken.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Or just use a food processor to shred it. Takes all of a minute.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Doh004 posted:

Not all of us can be part of the 1% and afford a fancy schmancy food processor.

This is AI, so maybe buy a cheap rotary grater and hook it to the impact wrench.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
The OP is a good daily chickencheese, but for performance chickencheese I recommend smoked gouda and asiago with some blackened (murdered out?) chicken breast.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
"Sous vizzle" is also a valid descriptor.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Pardalis posted:

Secret Aardvark is THE poo poo but you shouldn't use wood cutting boards for your meats because it is pretty impossible to sanitize them after.

Not really. How soapy water does the trick, and gets theme very bit as sanitized as a plastic cutting board would be.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Pleads posted:

I was planning to make chickencheese and meant to ask about cutting boards, since I only have one. If I'm cutting any meat and vegetables in the same meal I wash it completely with soap if I need to switch from meat to veg or vice versa (ok sometimes I don't wash it going from veg to meat :ohdear:). It's only the people slicing up a chicken breast then slapping down their raw veggies in the salmonella juices that are at risk, right?

Pretty much. Some folks in your situation will just flip the board over to avoid cross contamination, which I guess works as long as the board isn't dripping with chicken juice.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Yeah I'm not personally a board flipper. I have a half dozen plastic boards and a couple of larger wooden ones, so when I cook I just pull new boards as needed. Nevertheless, flipping or not, you should be wiping down countertops after you're done.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Should I be surprised that there's a TFR poster who rocks a Hitler haircut?

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Yeah I didn't remember voting even, but I definitely voted when the thread was at the pinnacle of crappiness. I'll have to remember to revote as threads get better.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I need a logo for my chickencheese startup so if everyone could just post an un-watermarked png I will pay for the best one assuming I use one. Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

pipes! posted:

$100 paypal please

Thanks but that's not at all what I wanted.

Also, how do you save an image from a web page in Chrome