Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
GrAviTy84
Nov 25, 2004

the_american_dream posted:

What the gently caress, how am I racist?? Did you quote the right post?

I believe he is inferring that you were the one who made the "black speak" assumption, therefore you are the racist. Or something. Not takin' sides, continue the trainwreck please. This is the most entertaining GWS has been in a while. :allears: Since EmeraldCity anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrAviTy84
Nov 25, 2004

signalnoise posted:

I actually am genuinely curious to see what kind of uhh, I guess you could call it "elevation" or something like that, could be done with this sandwich. I really dig seeing simple or no-effort recipes turned way up on the execution.

I was thinking of doing a modernist one but that would involve me contributing to this thread.

GrAviTy84
Nov 25, 2004

Happy Abobo posted:

Sous-vide chicken galantine with spherified provolone "caviar".

I was gonna go with sous vide pasteurized deboned and activa'd chicken thigh carpaccio, Modernist Cuisine's "Everything Bagel Broth" rehashed as an espuma, shavings of a 15 year old wisconsin cheddar, and chard chips.

GrAviTy84
Nov 25, 2004

needs more steakums.

and a vauquelin.

GrAviTy84
Nov 25, 2004

This is digressing into a 2nd chat thread.

Also I'm down for a GWS SS.

GrAviTy84
Nov 25, 2004

ColHannibal posted:

You keep saying the word "pace" and salsa in the same sentence, I'm not understanding you at all.

"Salsa" just means "sauce"

GrAviTy84
Nov 25, 2004

angerbot posted:

Man, what a cock.

That joke is fowl.

GrAviTy84
Nov 25, 2004

oh god gonna balutcheese. :getin:

GrAviTy84
Nov 25, 2004

don't knock it till you try it. balutowns

GrAviTy84
Nov 25, 2004

Pardalis posted:

You are fat.

:gonk: PEPITOOOOOOOO!

RIP Pepito :911:

GrAviTy84
Nov 25, 2004

Errant Gin Monks posted:

When Bart did Whirled Peas it pasically cemented the GWS "regulars" core into harcore haters. So while it allowed a lot of people to post there for a while and get some good info, when it ended (and gravity got off his 57 probations) it became more of a clusterfuck.

You obviously don't remember whirled peas. Almost no one posted, it was a wasteland in GWC because no one knew why a shitload of threads were gassed and everyone was afraid to post new things. When it ended, there was no one left. Regardless of how good the intentions of it were, the results sucked. While I dislike how this thread started, it has been great for getting new people in and new threads posted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrAviTy84
Nov 25, 2004

Doh004 posted:

Not all of us can be part of the 1% and afford a fancy schmancy food processor.

I see them all the time at goodwill for like 15-25 bux.