Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
erephus
May 24, 2012
\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/
\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

erephus
May 24, 2012
\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/
\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

ExecuDork posted:

I'm not sure what the confusion is here.
http://dorkroom-ae1-world-blog.tumblr.com/
is the tumblr for this ~GoOnPrOjEcT~ and carries the level of seriousness you might expect from that.
It was down and presumed cancelled for a while, but BlackMK4 went looking for it and found it, exactly where it had been left. :shrug:
I don't trust any website that I have signed in to to show me what somebody else who is not signed in as an administrator would see. That's why I asked for a confirmation of my test post.

I'm the admin for the tumblr, if you take pictures with the AE-1 and want them to appear on the tumblr I will send you the instructions to do so.

I didn't look at the Tumblr link and assumed you was for some strange reason testing if this forum worked properly.

Yeah, I should have seen the connection.

• Locked thread