Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

I'll take the poo poo Camera for Idiots from MrBlandAverage if he's willing to let it stagnate in Portland more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

8th-snype posted:

You aren't my real dad! (Musket will get back to me eventually about poo poo cam)

If you ship it to me I'll legit hand it to him in person, he's mostly MIA online these days

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

Send it to me afterwards and I promise to take nothing but a roll of me pissing, one frame per event

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

If you send it to me in Portland I'll make sure it rapidly moves through the region

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

Camera has landed in Portland.

Flickr still has the option to submit by mail - maybe we could migrate there?

• Locked thread