Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrakePegasus
Jan 30, 2009

It was Plundersaurus Rex's dream to be the greatest pirate dragon ever.

I've only been able to get a few Higurashi manga volumes locally, so I'm glad I can experience Umineko this way!

I'm guessing that the supernatural side of things means that her tantrums are Something Important, but I wonder if the idea of Maria being autistic is ever brought up. I really liked how George cheered her up, though. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrakePegasus
Jan 30, 2009

I didn't know that (trivia? Superstition?) about silver spoons.

Oh look! Super-rich household politics! :allears: Surely this family get together will be a pleasant and happy bonding time.

DrakePegasus
Jan 30, 2009

I don't know what it is, but the long tangents and theories and such are really pulling me in. It feels like listening to a discussion between real people, which isn't by any means a common feeling in any kind of media I know.

DrakePegasus
Jan 30, 2009

It seems that excrement is swiftly becoming reality.

DrakePegasus
Jan 30, 2009

If Beatrice is like the Devil, does that mean all of the gold comes in the form of fiddles?

• Locked thread