Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nuclearaddict
Aug 2, 2006
I'd rather be playing DDR
9 in Iron Flesh for that 2-handed build seems a bit excessive. I'd stop at 7 IF and put more points into Weapon Master, to be honest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nuclearaddict
Aug 2, 2006
I wouldn't mind playing with you guys. You guys have a Steam group for cRPG?

nuclearaddict
Aug 2, 2006

PhantomZero posted:

This is false,

our steam group is now http://steamcommunity.com/groups/lotsandlotsojfjollyknights

Also, nice post Tasty.

Joined this one. Whenever I can play I'll go through the in-game member list and throw one of you a message about which server you're in. Warband games are usually best when played in a group.

edit: Name changes are still 1k gold, right? Figured I'd just change the name of my main tank to include "LLJK" rather than roll a whole new toon.

nuclearaddict fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Aug 9, 2012

nuclearaddict
Aug 2, 2006
Alright. My main is currently level 25, so I'll hurry up and get him to level 31. My in-game name is the same as my name on here. I'll hop on in a little bit if you guys are still on.

nuclearaddict
Aug 2, 2006

Zaodai posted:

Is this viable to play somewhat casually? Due to my work schedule I'm not really around in evenings for playing scheduled clan battles. But the whole persistent growing character deal sounds pretty awesome.

Yeah. In my opinion, you should play casually until level 15-18 when you can actually start doing damage. Otherwise you'll just be frustrated from dying so much.

• Locked thread