Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

SciFiDownBeat posted:

So if the multiplayer is following the single player chronologically in some way, and the Reapers are increasingly focusing on London, does this mean we're approaching the point where the Citadel is brought to Earth and Shepard fires the Crucible? I'm waiting for the Multiplayer DLC where we get to fight Reaper bosses...

Sigh :allears:

Man, I would love for the extraction wave to contain bosses. A Colossus for the Geth, Harvester for Reapers and Kai-Leng for Cerberus. And killing them wouldn't be mandatory but you'd get extra credit for doing so!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Semisponge posted:

Cool, Origin updated and now my friendslist is broken. :thumbsup:

Mine too! And the Origin overlay doesn't come up when I press shift+F1 like it should.

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Hyperactive posted:

Phaeston X and Piranha X are my go-to guns for Demolisher and Destroyer. And on some maps the Piranha gets used 0 - 3 times total.

Phaeston is really underrated, I think, because it does nothing spectacularly. It just happens to do everything relatively well for relatively little weight.

Weight doesn't really matter on a Demolisher or Destroyer, though. I use a Revenant personally and it's pretty good with lots of ammo to spare.

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Der Luftwaffle posted:

I could see them doing another enemy type after the DLC drops, which will probably feature that new enemy. Right now there isn't much they can do without loving the story since nothing besides Reapers, Geth and Cerberus have been encountered in singleplayer.

I guess they could do variations on the existing enemies. Atlases with swords?

Who gives a gently caress about the single player? Give us some Collectors and Mercenaries to fight and be done with it.

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Lagomorphic posted:

As far as I know they haven't announced any thing but here's my :speculate:

I expect that we'll either see one new class added to packs in the weakly balance update this week or the next or a larger batch a few weeks down the line. It really depends on how long they're planning on stretching this DLC out for and whether they plan on releasing classes one at a time or in batches. I think we have 12 classes to be released still so one a week with the next DLC coming in 13 weeks would seem like a realistic schedule.
One class at a time is kinda lame, though. I think they'll release four at a time, like they did now, and hopefully no more than two weeks apart from each other.

• Locked thread