Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alpha Phoenix
Feb 26, 2007

That is a peckin' lot of bird...
:kazooieass::kazooieass::kazooieass:

I ran into my first hacked game today. Searching for silver on my Infiltator and something seemed off. I got hit pretty hard after joining but just got knocked down to a sliver of life. I turned a corner and shot a Nemesis and it killed through shields, no gate. Then the wave ended and it said I had survived 3 waves.

Next wave, It comes together as I am able to one-hit-kill banshees and this silver game I searched for is actually plat.

I just unlocked Shadow today, I hope my account doesn't get destroyed :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Phoenix
Feb 26, 2007

So what's a good way to play the Shadow on Gold without feeding horribly and dying every couple of minutes?

Edit:
I've got it set to 6-4-6-5-5 with duration, melee, and bonus power on cloak, Damage on slash, Damage, Burn, and Damage on Strike, Power Damage and Power damage on Shadow [i hear that does buff strike], and meleex2 on fitness.

Disciple II puts me at +166% with blade an smart choke. I can use an ULM Acolyte III also to go to 138, or something.

Of the relevant equipment, I can field Structural Ergonomics II, Hydraulic Joints II, or Shield Booster III.

Alpha Phoenix fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Aug 9, 2012

Alpha Phoenix
Feb 26, 2007

I have shotgun melee IV, and pistol melee 0 :( so I guess I ought to stick to the Disciple until I get a few ranks of it. I think I mostly need to practice and become better at the timing and running away.

• Locked thread