Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

I'm still really curious how they managed to bug so many of the abilities.

"Bugs? Well we'll just leave to the players to find them. I'm sure they can handle it."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

It's always nice for people to kick you without explanation. Not like even one of them could have plugged their mic in and told you to change classes or something.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

It's good to see Harby has moved back into the dating scene after Shepard left him heartbroken.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Elotana posted:

Dragoons are going to be enemy versions of the Phoenix Adepts according to devs. They're the ones in the trailer with the yellow Smash.

I really hope they don't give them Lash with Shield Penetration :ohdear:

If they have lash that's at all like the adept's maxed version, it'll be rough.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Elotana posted:

Do you like data mining? Do you like Volus? Then have I got a screenshot for you!

Could be doctored, whatever. Bioware confirmed on the forums that there are 16 new characters that are going to be rolled out over time. Guess they're transitioning from massive DLC every few months to a more staggered release pattern designed to maintain community interest.

I think most of the people in the thread have predicted the "Biotic God". It's like one the things that had to be there.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Paracelsus posted:

Do people make much use of the Slayer's heavy melee attack? The wikia mentions some method to do a ton of damage, but it's not clear to me exactly what they mean:
Are they talking about doing a bunch of regular attacks, or is there some way to turn the heavy into a multi-strike thing?

I think it's saying that you can do a heavy melee, then chain up other attacks right after it, or something like that. Having not played a slayer, I don't know.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

EvanSchenck posted:

One thing that really pleases me about the new Turians is that apparently half the people who unlocked them had the same idea as me as soon as they loaded the appearance options: Bumblebee.

:( I made mine look like a Diamond Sword.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Amateur Saboteur posted:

Volus Engineer is a massive boon especially with the new team-wide medigel thing he's practically a godsend.

A god you say? :regd08:

I have been meaning to play the volus, but I find myself not caring and sticking with the same old same old.

• Locked thread