Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yannos
Aug 4, 2006

You shall fetch me your universe's ultimate cup of coffee.Black. You have five earth minutes ... Make it Perfect!
Loved TA so I threw 40$ at this!
Checking my backed projects I do feel I'm going a bit overboard with the whole kickstarter thing :| (Wasteland, Carmageddon, Dead State,Shadowrun, Grim Dawn and now this ...). Maybe I should back one that actually fails for a change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yannos
Aug 4, 2006

You shall fetch me your universe's ultimate cup of coffee.Black. You have five earth minutes ... Make it Perfect!

Neif posted:

I'm really tempted to buy this at the sale price of $40 atm. Someone convince me not too.

The thought of a 12hr interplanetary slugfest will probably end in me getting divorced.

Also is saving your game still not possible?

I wouldn't ... I got the alpha via Kickstarter and I'm really not feeling it yet. Maybe it's because I'm not too crazy about the small 360° planets but I'd suggest you get Supreme Commander Forged Alliance if you haven't yet for a fraction of the price.

Yannos
Aug 4, 2006

I forgot; are you supposed to get a steam key as well if you backed? I tried the alpha via the launcher from the Uber but I don't see a steam-key on my profile there.

• Locked thread