Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Surfingelectrode
Jan 17, 2006

Yeah, I know it's a drag...
but wastin' pigs is still radical.

Last year the Flaming Lips capped off a year of weird and experimental monthly mini-releases with the also weird (and strangely poppy?) Flaming Lips and Heady Fwends, a collaborations album featuring artists like Nick Cave, Neon Indian, Yoko Ono/Plastic Ono Band, Ke$ha, and Bon Iver. Originally released only on vinyl for Record Store Day, the album is now out on CD and digitally worldwide.

Their next album, titled The Terror, will be the band’s true follow-up to 2009’s Embryonic. Recording was completed earlier in 2012 and it’s due out April 2 in the US. The album is said to be much darker than anything the band has done before, and both Wayne and Steven have said that it's their best album since The Soft Bulletin. The song "Butterfly, How Long it Takes to Die" was previously released back in 2011, although the album version will be heavily remixed, and the song "You Lust" features Sarah Barthel from Phantogram and was performed during the Lips' Guinness World Record tour last year.

The tracklisting for the album is:

1 Look... The Sun is Rising
2 Be Free, A Way
3 Try to Explain
4 You Lust
5 The Terror
6 You Are Alone
7 Butterfly, How Long it Takes to Die
8 Turning Violent
9 Always There... in Our Hearts

A digital-only non-album bonus track titled "Sun Blows Up Today" will be released on January 29 when preorders for the album start, and the song will also appear in a Superbowl ad featuring the Lips.

Here are Wayne's notes for the album:

Wayne Coyne posted:

WHAT IS THE TERROR??

It is a strange thing when humans are very sad, the stories and music they want to hear is not hopeful or happy; they want to hear SAD stories and music...so we suppose happy people wanna hear happy things maybe we only hear ourselves or we only LISTEN to ourselves. Well, then, what had happened to us? Why would we make this music that is The Terror - this bleak, disturbing, hopeless record...?? I don’t really want to know the answer that I think is coming: that WE were hopeless. WE were disturbed (but we didn’t have a longing to NOT be disturbed) and, I think, accepting that some things are hopeless...or letting hope in one area die so that hope can start to live in another?? Maybe this is the beginning of the answer.

Making music is such a haphazard activity, especially when done by a group. The individuals each have their own states of mind and each are, in a sense, listening to or hearing only themselves and so it can be a mishmash of moods or sounds or themes depending on the members’ assertiveness or their ability to conquer others (ha ha). It is a wonder that anything gets expressed (or maybe it is BECAUSE of these different agendas that music is, sometimes, its MOST expressive) It’s a motherfucker and a mystery.

So toward the end of the mad frenzy that was the "Heady Fwends" collaboration record, a second studio was being used to record in while the main studio was being used to mix in. And often the demands of the main studio would be so overwhelming that when we would retreat, starting sometimes at 1:00 in the morning, to the second studio, our music would be made in a kind of sleepwalker’s dimension...meaning, lead only by pure desire, pleasure and curiosity. All creations, if you are lucky, begin like this. They can quickly turn unpleasurable but that’s the nature of all production. So when "The Terror" was beginning to take shape, Steven and I were determined to navigate around this drudgery of production, trying our best to keep every moment, every sound, every word as it happened in this "sleep walker’s dimension". You see, we weren’t really trying to make a new record and we were being completely self indulgent. We started to be affected by this music eventually affected so much that we could not tolerate any other music we had an inflated sense of self-importance and belief that this music this sound this mood is all that will ever matter to us from now on. Being obsessed is fun!! But The Terror is NOT fun...

CHAOS, CONTROL, CHANGE… REPEAT

What we can’t control… if you are like me… we try to control. What we can change, we try to change... And so, maybe when we are immersed in chaos for too long, we long for stability or control. And maybe when we have control for too long, we have a desire for chaos. Or maybe we are just hungry worms… yeah… worms that are a thousand feet long… and we are eating our own tail… but we don’t know that, yeah, when we HAVE control, we fear LOSING control… but we think we WANT control… and then chaos comes in and shows us that, if we had control, our lives would be safe... or predictable…or boring??? We create the chaos BECAUSE we have control... gently caress!! Like I said (or like I feared), we are hungry worms…

LOOK, THE SUN IS RISING!!

For a long time in our life, when we were young, we lived as though there were eyes watching us from above not GOD, but a super entity; not a super entity that cared about truth or justice, just a watcher. After that, we lived for a long time believing the universe has made us yeah!! but the rest is up to us. And then paranoia seemed useful again and for a short time during the making of "The Terror", we believed that eyes from beyond were once again watching over us. We longed to have no control of our lives... we tried to believe UFOs were hovering and watching us... we wanted to believe there was a conspiracy of fake truth and that we were being kept hostage by an unknown overpowering enemy and that our only escape was internal... we went inside ourselves. Where we know what is real... but once we went internal, we discovered we were empty and scared and we once again confided in the underlying truth that LOVE will save us yes, LOVE will save us. But The Terror?? The Terror is that LOVE is not the magic gravity, the sun of suns... We want, or wanted, to believe that without love we would disappear; that love, somehow, would save us that, yeah, if we have love, give love and know love, we are truly alive and if there is no love, there would be no life The Terror is, we know now, that even without love, life goes on... we just go on... there is no mercy killing.

Peace,
Wayne

I've been working with the guy who runs The Ever Enlarging Brain to create an archive of live Lips videos on YouTube. As of right now, we’ve got 83 mostly full-length shows uploaded, spanning just about every year of their career going all the way back to 1987. Highlights include:

-One of Richard English’s last shows with the Lips.
-One of the shows that Wayne and Michael played as a duo after Richard quit.
-The show that got the Lips signed to Warner Bros.
-Steven’s first show with the Lips.
-A performance of In a Priest Driven Ambulance in its entirety from 1995.
-Roskilde 1996, one of their best shows ever.
-A full Boombox Experiment from 1998.
-Derek’s first show with the Lips.

Tour Dates
Here are the Lips’ current tour dates:

03-13 Austin, TX - Alamo Ritz Theater ("A Year in the Life of Wayne's Phone" Premiere)
03-14 Austin, TX - The Belmont (The Warner Sound)
03-15 Austin, TX - Auditorium Shores
03-29 São Paulo, Brazil - Lollapalooza Brazil
04-28 Kansas City, MO - Sprint Center
04-29 Indianapolis, IN - Egyptian Room at Old National Centre
04-30 Pittsburgh, PA - Consol Energy Center
05-02 Atlanta, GA - Aaron's Amph. at Lakewood
05-03 Nashville, TN - Bridgestone Arena
05-04 Chattanooga, TN - Track 29
05-05 Memphis, TN - Beale St. Music Festival
05-10 Napa, CA - Bottle Rock Festival
05-16 Montclair, NJ - Wellmont Theatre
05-20 London, England - Roundhouse
05-21 London, England - Roundhouse
05-22 Brighton, England - Brighton Festival
05-24 Paris, France - Villette Sonique Festival
06-14 Hultsfred, Sweden - Hultsfred Festival
06-15 Aarhus, Denmark - Northside Festival
07-11 Raleigh, NC - Time Warner Cable Pavilion
07-12 Greenville, SC - Charter Amphitheatre
07-13 Louisville, KY - Forecastle Festival
09-06 Isle Of Wight, England - Bestival

Surfingelectrode fucked around with this message at 15:10 on Apr 12, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

I am totally into the idea of the next record, but to pick up the train of thought from the last thread, man, I'm worried about Drozd.

Surfingelectrode
Jan 17, 2006

Allen Wren posted:

I am totally into the idea of the next record, but to pick up the train of thought from the last thread, man, I'm worried about Drozd.

I'm pretty certain that the incident they were referring to in the article was from 2010 when they had to reschedule a few shows. As far as I know, he's been completely clean since.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Ohhhhhhhh, yeah, I totally misread that. Sorry. Just woke up.

Surfingelectrode
Jan 17, 2006

Here's another new interview with Wayne that is definitely worth reading.

It turns out that they weren't referring to the 2010 incident and that Steven was "struggling with yet another layer of a drug addiction that he’s since gotten over." Wayne also says that this is the first album that they've ever recorded where he was taking drugs and Steven was sober?

He also mentions that they're going to be doing another full album cover soon. This time it's In the Court of the Crimson King with Stardeath, Linear Downfall, New Fumes, and Space Face. The cover of 21st Century Schizoid Man that they've been doing lately has been awesome.

WASDF
Jul 29, 2011

HOOOOOLLLLEEEE SHIIIIT. Need that ItCotCK cover album. Too excited

1000 umbrellas
Aug 25, 2005

We thought we'd base our civilization upon yours, 'cause you're the smartest animals on earth, now ain't you?
That's a fascinating interview. I feel like you rarely (if ever) see musicians crediting their creative output to their personal drug experiences, maybe for fear of the social stigma that comes with admitting that to a larger audience. Not that Wayne has kept it too far from obvious the past few years, it's just very interesting to see the topic taken seriously in an interview.

Surfingelectrode
Jan 17, 2006

I don't know how I missed it the first time, but he said in that mxdwn interview that the album would be out in January. poo poo. I guess I made this thread a little too soon, haha.

And there's a third new interview today. Here's the most interesting part of that:

quote:

With the 30th anniversary of the Flaming Lips coming up next year as well as a new album, does the band have any special plans?

[For the new album] I think were going to try put together a big, elaborate, everything included... at the moment it's a giant clear block with a human skull in it, that's got a light that you plug in. Its like a lamp, but it's a giant clear thing. That store in Oklahoma City where I can buy the human skulls, it's insane. And I think we're going to put some vials of our blood in there, close to the lightbulb so it kind of burns it up. I don't know, these things are cool to think about, but hard to do. Because we've already hosed it up three or four times. And it would just probably be something that you buy for 5000 dollars, a big giant thing.

And as far your fans and events, anything outlandish in the works?

There's an update of the Fearless Freaks movie that we're going to do that will include new stuff but not get rid of too much of the old stuff. And I think we're going to try and do a 24-hour movie theater experience. There's a movie that's called A Year on Wayne's Phone, where all through 2011, any movie I took we've taken off, and they all run in series, three videos playing at one time on three screens. Kind of like... well I forgot, but there's movies that play like that, where its split the whole time. So there are three of them the whole time, and its just random poo poo. Whatever I was doing is there. I've watched over four hours of it and it didn't feel like it was that long. And there's nine hours of [raw footage] it. So we had to edit quite a bit of it. But I watched four hours of it and didn't even blink—like, what the gently caress! Because I forget all the scenarios by which I made a 20-second little movie.

Let's hope that your own personal mini-dramas are interesting!

Well its just so random, that's what kept it interesting. There's a lot of music, but there's also a lot of other stuff. So I think we're going to try and do something like that, where there is The Fearless Freaks, there's [A Year on Wayne's Phone], and then there's Christmas on Mars. You spend the night in the theater, and you wake up and we have breakfast. Just these events that are not... you know, you could see us at a concert, and yet there are still other things—its just fun to do things. It's fun to try new things, to do different things. Even as a lot [of what we do] gets into the big rock stuff, we're always working on something new.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Holy poo poo dude, this is amazing. I've been finding so many good full-length concerts on the Tube (notably an REM show from the Reckoning tour where Michael Stipe is quite obviously tripping his rear end off) but hadn't found any good quality Lips ones. Awesome.

As for the new album, if it's anywhere near as good as Embryonic, I'm sold. I do kind of wish Wayne would stop writing lyrics telling me to be afraid and how I'm gonna die and poo poo though, it's to the point where I mostly listen to them sober now because I don't want to get The Fear.

Also, I believe the movie Wayne is thinking about where it's actually a bunch of movies playing at once is Time Code, which is a loving brilliant film on its own and really mindblowing that it was filmed entirely in one take with four cameras.

edit: About Wayne taking drugs, the weird thing is that (as far as I know) he's said that he took acid when he was young but that for the 80s-90s era of "weird" Lips albums, all he did was drink. I think that's even something he said in Fearless Freaks? Something about drinking Jack Daniels and smoking and not eating.

precision fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Aug 16, 2012

pissdude
Jul 15, 2003

(and can't post for 6 years!)

Sounds like Wayne has discovered the wide realm of research chemical tryptamine analogues or dissociatives.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants

precision posted:

edit: About Wayne taking drugs, the weird thing is that (as far as I know) he's said that he took acid when he was young but that for the 80s-90s era of "weird" Lips albums, all he did was drink. I think that's even something he said in Fearless Freaks? Something about drinking Jack Daniels and smoking and not eating.

Yeah it's weird to think that he's been generally sober for most of their career and it's only now that he's older he's experimenting. I remember him saying on twitter that his wife got him ecstasy for his 50th birthday and Steven was like "Oh, you're finally trying it?" You'd think a guy as weird and love obsessed as him would have tried it before then.

Surfingelectrode
Jan 17, 2006

According to a friend of Steven's, Wayne's remarks in that interview the other day were sensationalized by Rolling Stone to make it sound like his drug problems were more recent than they really were. Wayne was referring to the 2010 thing, which Steven has been doing great since.

Here's the episode of the Colbert Report with an interview with Wayne, a performance of Ashes in the Air, and Wayne and Stephen in space bubbles while the rest of the band plays the Colbert Report theme song. And here's the great performance of Drug Chart and the obligatory Do You Realize??.

The new re-shot version of the First Time Ever I Saw Your Face video with Amanda Palmer should probably be out within the next few days.

precision posted:

Holy poo poo dude, this is amazing. I've been finding so many good full-length concerts on the Tube (notably an REM show from the Reckoning tour where Michael Stipe is quite obviously tripping his rear end off) but hadn't found any good quality Lips ones. Awesome.

Awesome, glad you like them! I didn't put them in the OP since they aren't as notable as some of the others, but these are some of my favorites, especially that first one. Amazing show.

Even if anyone in the band did do drugs, they wouldn't have really had time to do them when they were making those early albums. Hear It Is, Oh My Gawd!!!, and Telepathic Surgery were all recorded in literally 16 days total. Wayne hasn't done acid since he was a teenager. I'm pretty sure I remember reading him say somewhere that he's scared of it.

Surfingelectrode fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Aug 18, 2012

Surfingelectrode
Jan 17, 2006

edit: Meant to edit this post into my other post.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Surfingelectrode posted:

I'm pretty sure I remember reading him say somewhere that he's scared of it.

I remember him saying that somewhere around the release of Yoshimi, too. That his imagination was crazy enough now that he's worried it would be too intense.

Would have given anything to have talked to him while he took Ecstasy for the first time, though!

Slackerish
Jan 1, 2007

Hail Boognish

precision posted:

Would have given anything to have talked to him while he took Ecstasy for the first time, though!

Considering how Wayne likes to talk ~5 minutes between every song at every concert...who the hell knows what that would have been like.

I had a good time when I saw The Flaming Lips, they're one of my favorite bands, but jesus Wayne, if you spent half the time talking about virtually nothing to the crowd you could probably fit in another few songs in the set.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Slackerish posted:

Considering how Wayne likes to talk ~5 minutes between every song at every concert...who the hell knows what that would have been like.

I had a good time when I saw The Flaming Lips, they're one of my favorite bands, but jesus Wayne, if you spent half the time talking about virtually nothing to the crowd you could probably fit in another few songs in the set.

Yeah, and that's mostly a recent thing, when I saw them in the late 90s and early 00s he barely talked at all. I think he's gotten way too into the whole "every show is an event" schtick rather than just playing the songs. This pretty much coincided with around the time when he almost entirely quit playing guitar live.

WASDF
Jul 29, 2011

I had this same discussion with a friend before. I'm on the side that just loves the spectacle and the personality and I don't mind not hearing as many jams as I could. I love Wayne and I know that he's not the best live singer so I don't mind it.

He talked about a ten minute version of She Don't Use Jelly which we agreed that is a bit too much.

Surfingelectrode
Jan 17, 2006

Slackerish posted:

I think he's been getting better about it. My biggest problem has been the redundant singalongs, but now that Yoshimi and Jelly are gone from the setlist, the only singalongs are Ego Tripping (which works a lot better stripped down than Yoshimi) and Do You Realize??. Honestly, I've never really minded Jelly, just the singalong coda at the end. Chewin' the Apple of Your Eye would have worked much better as a coda.

That All Good show from last month is a pretty good representation of what the live show is like right now. I'm happy with the setlist, but I'm still holding out for something way different and cool for the new album and 30th anniversary next year.

Slackerish
Jan 1, 2007

Hail Boognish

Surfingelectrode posted:

I think he's been getting better about it. My biggest problem has been the redundant singalongs, but now that Yoshimi and Jelly are gone from the setlist, the only singalongs are Ego Tripping (which works a lot better stripped down than Yoshimi) and Do You Realize??. Honestly, I've never really minded Jelly, just the singalong coda at the end. Chewin' the Apple of Your Eye would have worked much better as a coda.

That All Good show from last month is a pretty good representation of what the live show is like right now. I'm happy with the setlist, but I'm still holding out for something way different and cool for the new album and 30th anniversary next year.

Exactly- I saw them for the first time last year and my impression was "well this is really cool but I've seen literally all of this on youtube." I liked She Don't Use Jelly a lot live honestly. What pissed me off was Wayne going "COME ON MOTHERFUCKERS< COME ON" after EVERY SINGLE SONG. It was freezing temperatures at an outdoor venue, I was underdressed, sorry Wayne I love your music but I can't quite showcase my excitement while fearing hypothermia. his monologues broke up the pacing of their set in a negative way.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Slackerish posted:

Exactly- I saw them for the first time last year and my impression was "well this is really cool but I've seen literally all of this on youtube." I liked She Don't Use Jelly a lot live honestly. What pissed me off was Wayne going "COME ON MOTHERFUCKERS< COME ON" after EVERY SINGLE SONG. It was freezing temperatures at an outdoor venue, I was underdressed, sorry Wayne I love your music but I can't quite showcase my excitement while fearing hypothermia. his monologues broke up the pacing of their set in a negative way.

When I saw them it was the opposite of this. It was the hottest night of the year and I was crammed elbow to elbow in a small nightclub with a few thousand other people. Everyone coming out of the venue after the show was drenched in sweat.

Surfingelectrode
Jan 17, 2006

You guys can't complain until you've seen the Lips play at 7AM at an overcrowded dive bar with no AC in Hattiesburg after being up for over 24 hours and having to sit through a terrible opening set by this guy.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Surfingelectrode posted:

You guys can't complain until you've seen the Lips play at 7AM at an overcrowded dive bar with no AC in Hattiesburg after being up for over 24 hours and having to sit through a terrible opening set by this guy.

There sure is a lot of cross over in the audience for him and the Flaming Lips. Also I wasn't complaining, I had an awesome time.

Surfingelectrode
Jan 17, 2006

Here's the new re-worked video for The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face, with Amanda Palmer. It's very :nws: (duh). I'm pretty meh about it, just like I was the original one and the Girl, You're So Weird video.

And here's the pilot for Wayne and Michelle's reality show, which is just loving awful.

TheKingPuuChuu
Oct 13, 2005

Reality leaves a lot to the imagination.
I enjoy the new vocals by Palmer, but the video is a huge letdown. What made the last video interesting was the variety of things that the female was bathing in.

weirdojace
Sep 4, 2007
Yeah, what happened to all the blood? And... other things?

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Surfingelectrode posted:

And here's the pilot for Wayne and Michelle's reality show, which is just loving awful.

Why does this even exist?

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Surfingelectrode posted:

Yeah, uhh, this really didn't need to be a thing.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Skeezy posted:

Why does this even exist?

I don't know man, I think it's loving hilarious. I'm pretty sure they're just trolling the entire notion of celeb reality shows.

edit: Ahahahaha oh my God Wayne's fake British accent.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Surfingelectrode posted:

Um, ok. And which network is supposed to be picking this up? I guess I'd watch it just out of curiosity just because I'm a fan, but really who else is going to give a poo poo?

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

leica posted:

Um, ok. And which network is supposed to be picking this up? I guess I'd watch it just out of curiosity just because I'm a fan, but really who else is going to give a poo poo?

It's funnier than every other reality show that exists. The coffee shop bit where Wayne is just like "GIVE ME ALL THE COFFEE I AM SO loving HIGH I NEED MORE COFFEE NOW" is gold.

I really don't see why people are saying it's terrible. To a Lips fan, it's just goofy and "goofy" is like, everything they do.

This is a band that made a blood record and sold an album inside a gummy skull.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

I'm not necessarily saying it's bad, I thought it was funny but that's because I like Wayne. I just don't see the mainstream getting into it. I would love for a network to pick it up but I don't see it happening. The market is flooded with reality shows and there are probably hundreds if not more pilots out there.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Their version of Dark Side of the Moon is still one of my favorites. Plus Wayne is one of the coolest guys ever. I got to meet him and he was just an amazing guy.

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP FOREVER.
Am I the only one that jacks off to these NSFW videos?

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

rear end Catchcum posted:

Probably not. I personally wouldn't jerk it to the Amanda Palmer one though :colbert:

Surfingelectrode
Jan 17, 2006

rear end Catchcum posted:

I think I'm just too gay to like these new videos.

Here's a great show from 1992 that I uploaded the other day, which was Ronald's second and Steven's third. It's got the only known performance of Hold Your Head and one of the only performances of Lucifer Rising with Steven and Ronald.

Surfingelectrode fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Aug 27, 2012

Slackerish
Jan 1, 2007

Hail Boognish

Surfingelectrode posted:

Here's a great show from 1992 that I uploaded the other day, which was Ronald's second and Steven's third. It's got the only known performance of Hold Your Head and one of the only performances of Lucifer Rising with Steven and Ronald.

I have no idea how you find all these but this is so awesome. Thank you.

I hope one day I can see a Lips show where Steven plays the drums again. The energy that dude had, jesus. Kilph is great and all but there's something very unique and intense about the way Steven plays.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Surfingelectrode posted:

I'm lazy, would you mind pointing me to a show where they play "Felt Good To Burn" (if any)?

For a long time that was my favorite Lips song ever, ever. Though sometimes I prefer the Elf Power version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH1SQaBfUvk

Surfingelectrode
Jan 17, 2006

Slackerish posted:

I have no idea how you find all these but this is so awesome. Thank you.

I hope one day I can see a Lips show where Steven plays the drums again. The energy that dude had, jesus. Kilph is great and all but there's something very unique and intense about the way Steven plays.

No problem! I'm glad you guys like them. I've been getting them from the guy who runs this great site, who has a huge archive of live Lips audio and video. If you go on his site, he's got around 170 live shows up for free download, which the band is completely cool with. These three are definitely my favorties.

I think we're about to run out of full-length shows to upload, so from here on out it'll be partial shows, like this Halloween show from 1993.

precision posted:

I'm lazy, would you mind pointing me to a show where they play "Felt Good To Burn" (if any)?

There's no video, but they played it at an instore at Tower Records in 1995, along with Brainville, There You Are, Love Yer Brain and You Have to Be Joking. Here's an audio recording. This instore was really nice, too.

That's one of my favorite Lips songs ever. I don't know if you heard it when it came out earlier this year, but there's a segment about that song in the Hit to Death audio documentary that Kliph made where he goes through the multitracks and brings the stuff that was buried in the mix out. It's pretty neat.

Surfingelectrode fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Aug 27, 2012

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

If any of you have the HD music channel Pallada you might want to keep an eye on it tonight at 9:00 (EST). They're going to air a special with the Flaming Lips doing Dark Side of the Moon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Surfingelectrode
Jan 17, 2006

CPL593H posted:

If any of you have the HD music channel Pallada you might want to keep an eye on it tonight at 9:00 (EST). They're going to air a special with the Flaming Lips doing Dark Side of the Moon.

It should be the same video as this. It's not a very good show at all, to be honest.

• Locked thread