Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
This one's for Super

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation
:allears:

Some pit champions don't even go for 10k, but these American Bullies? these are not your every day dog.

a life less
Jul 12, 2009

We are healthy only to the extent that our ideas are humane.

Superconsndar posted:

Some pit champions don't even go for 10k, but these American Bullies? these are not your every day dog.

Like houses, they are worth what people are willing to pay for them.

Jack_tripper
Jun 7, 2009
I've got 10k and I'm looking for a dog; how do I know which craigslist byb is right for me?

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Superconsndar posted:

well i mean when you consider how many inches wide these hippo's heads are, it's likely you're hardly paying more at all really

hippo heads don't grow on trees

platedlizard
Aug 31, 2012

I like plates and lizards.

Jack_tripper posted:

I've got 10k and I'm looking for a dog; how do I know which craigslist byb is right for me?

A 10K Craigslist byb will meet you in the parking garage at Nordstrom's instead of Goodwill.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice
Melanistic Savannah's for sale!

Cached version: http://tulsa.es.craigslist.org/pas/4810006567.html

Dienes fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Dec 31, 2014

Royal Jeans
May 12, 2012
Wonderful dog - comes with resource guarding, possible allergies (or maybe that's the humans problem) and more!

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Craigslist Ad posted:

-extreme fear aggression with African American and Indian people

Makings of a fine police dog, right there.

Serella
Apr 24, 2008

Is that what you're posting?

Black cats for sale! Regular-rear end black cats!

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Haha I actually thought about posting this here when I saw it. Tulsa gets some wonderful posts.

Non Krampus Mentis
Oct 17, 2011

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous
Poisoned cat

Got in touch with the poster, who's told me that she's trying the Humane Society as a last resort. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grraarrgghh
Feb 12, 2012

"Bernard, float over here so I can punch you."

Aethersphere posted:

Nobody beats my hometown for absolutely terrible Kijiji listings.

"hello I have a 4th gen white ipad 32 gig I am willing too trade for a python or boa but it must come with a setup my ipad is in mint shape so if u wanna trade let me know what u have and we will go from their thanks"

Yep. I think this might be same guy (18 months later)

He wants a bird too!

• Locked thread