Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FridayNightFights
Feb 17, 2011
Just found this yesterday and was glad to do so. I had been looking forward to it since your sandcastle test post but never saw the thread. The game definitely has it's issues and gently caress crafting forever but it holds a place in my heart and sealed my love for Matsuno's writing. Looking forward to more as this goes on.

doomfunk posted:

You've wasted your SP and your life with stregthen and fortify.
Why?....Why did you have to tell me this? Oh well, nothing for it, just have to figure out what to replace it with. :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FridayNightFights
Feb 17, 2011
Catiua really does get your nerves. The new translation seemed to tone her down a smidge in that regard but it's still grating. She has her reasons though. All in all, this is one of my favorite games as far as plot and the retrans was a big boost to it.

• Locked thread