Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alpha Mayo
Jan 15, 2007
hi how are you?
there was this racist piece of shit in your av so I fixed it
you're welcome
pay it forward~
this might sound odd but i am hoping I hate GW2 so I can play this instead on PC. I bought the PS3 version a couple weeks ago but haven't even got around to it yet, too many games lately. But I loving love Demon Souls (originally bought my PS3 for it, then when my PS3 got stolen, I ended up buying a second PS3 just for it).

I'll wait to hear some first hand reports before deciding if I'll just pick it up for PC instead, my system is pretty beefy but I keep hearing mixed reviews on performance and I already spent $30 on the PS3 version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread