Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moly B. Denum
Oct 26, 2007

Dr. Video Games 0031 posted:

How well does GSoA block pursuers, I wonder?

If I remember correctly, pursuers blows right through it even with a buttload of stamina. (DLC spells are super broken)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moly B. Denum
Oct 26, 2007

I like doing SL1 invasions in Anor Londo. It's pretty hilarious to one-shot some SL60+ with Fire Tempest. Unless they backstab me. Then I get one-shot.

Moly B. Denum
Oct 26, 2007

Pb and Jellyfish posted:

Started a SL1 run through a few days ago, and I'm really enjoying it. I'm still impressed by how much gear matters over level. It was surprisingly easy to kill 4 kings with just stone giant armour and a fire mace, I managed to get them on my first try. I was worried I would need lightning to damage them enough, but I wanted to go Darkwraith before I got to Anor Londo. I'm sure I'll be an rear end in a top hat and murder some poor new players in the Parish, but I actually enjoy fair fights in Dark Souls PVP. I am tempted to level up to 2 though so I can use longswords, but I might wait until after I beat most of the bosses just to keep the run pure.

If you want something faster than a club, a +5 chaos handaxe is surprisingly good.

• Locked thread