Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mitochondritom
Oct 3, 2010

gently caress this sounds incredible, I really hope you guys pull this off!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mitochondritom
Oct 3, 2010

Its funny what can get you excited for a game. I noticed in the tropical coast concept art there are sponge like corals drawn on the sand. As a huge marine biology nerd I am now salivating at the prospect of my weird steampunk coral based society. Please tell me this can be so Gaslamp Games.

mitochondritom
Oct 3, 2010

nvining posted:

I believe David did some corals and polyps and things awhile back, but I haven't hooked them up yet.

Grey Hunter posted:

Well, they have not yet confirmed that Urchins can be used as a sustainable food source.

It sounds like we are getting there. Keep up the pressure marine bio nerds. What about Whales and Whaling, these were also important Victorian industries ? Dishonoured really integrated whales into the lore of the game. I assume CE will also give them the executive treatment !

• Locked thread