Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
Color interested. Looks like they are using thier dice system from their Warhammer fantasy line to change things up.

I'll wait until it comes out and check out a copy when it comes to the local game store.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
My group is really interested in trying this but one player is holding out until Jedis are released. Any word on when that core book is supposed to come out?

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
Thanks all! My group should be very excited to hear this. I have the first core book and plan on picking up the second soon. Any recommendations for supplements to get?

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
Ran must first session today and we had a blast. Figuring out the dice was a bit difficult but we eventually got off and running. I'm looking forward to doing more!

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
I'm running the adventure found in the game master guide right now. It has a good mix of checks, combat and made it really easy for me to pick up and play. I definitely made some mistakes but I think I can really find myself liking this line. I just hope the Jedi book is as good as the other two since the fiancé really wants to go hard into force powers.

Also from what I can see so far; can a Force Sensitive Exile only raise their Force Rank to 2? I can only see one force rank upgrade in the tree.

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
Are they shooting with the swoop bike or via blasters?

For me, if it was the player shooting another dude, I would add difficulty dice based on the dudes pilot skill.

If if was the dude shooting the swoop bike, then yes I believe you would compare silhouettes.

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
You can drop your action to another maneuver. So you can get 3 maneuvers with the strain.

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
Clearly your melee characters need to Jedi it the gently caress up and take Force Enhance.

Problem solved!

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
If you are in a single ship in space combat have each person doing something. For multi weapon ships have a person shooting each weapon. The pilot steers, while someone with mechanics can run repair checks. Anyone with computers can roll to help the dudes on the guns or the pilot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelsiortothemax
Sep 9, 2006
Are there currently any write ups for imperial ships? I don't have Age of Rebellion yet but my EotE group ran afoul of a local patrol ship and I wanted to bring him back as a nemesis.

• Locked thread