Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lurks With Wolves
Jan 14, 2013

At least I don't dance with them, right?

Drone posted:

I'm looking at maybe picking up an adventure, but does Fantasy Flight really not offer PDF options in the year 2014? I'm in continental Europe and having to import these in English through amazon.co.uk is a real chore, and to the point where it's too expensive.

Fantasy Flight has the rights to make a Star Wars tabletop RPG. They don't have the rights to make a Star Wars game on a digital platform, which a pdf apparently counts as according to whoever wrote their licensing agreement. They literally can't sell a pdf of EotE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurks With Wolves
Jan 14, 2013

At least I don't dance with them, right?

ProfessorCirno posted:

Ok I don't get the Seeker. Like at all. Like...ok, here's the cool acrobatic lightsaber tree, here's one that's all about being basically a druid, and here's one about being a caveman. Your class skills are flying spaceships, survival, knowledge of animals, and heavy weapons.

What on earth is this meant to be?

Yoda, if I had to guess. Yoda if he was a hunter before he became a weird swamp hippie.

• Locked thread