Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Woozey posted:

1: Imperial Agent
2: Chiss
3: Female
4: 4
5: Heart of Gold

Because that is exactly how I played the game and dammit, I enjoyed it.

I think I'd like to see this the most, as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Let them go as more force-users in the galaxy can only make it worse.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

So, when do we turn upon and set fire to all the mindrape bugs? It seems like something we should probably do, after they just admitted they're out to assimilate and use human flesh and forms for their depraved rituals and that they prey on children.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

How quickly you forget Darth Zhorrid, my friend. How quickly you forget. Put nothing past overpowered voodoo magic manchildren with laser sticks.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Like and Romance because christ, I have to see how bad this gets. Abeena is going to suffer so we don't have to.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

E: Changed my vote, so edited this to make counting easier.

Night10194 fucked around with this message at 21:51 on May 20, 2013

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Agreed. As much as I want that bastard to burn, it's probably best for Abeena to Stop the Eradicators instead of my prior vote. Curses.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Wow. All Imperial troops under your command? You might get as many as six men!

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

The bull in an extremely annoying china shop factor is really making the Bounty Hunter Alderran story for me.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Let's make a deal with the rear end in a top hat ghost

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Well, this is a dark turn of events. The Agent's story just keeps getting better and better, I think. It feels like it has legitimately high stakes and some actual drama; it isn't like how it always feels like Mort is just going to run out, cut a few dudes in half, make some one liners, and mostly be salvaged by Poptarts' writing. This is twice in two major events I've found myself actually wondering how Abeena is going to get out of a tight spot she's in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Be gentle with her because it worked so goddamn well for Zash. Well, up until Atronie turned out to be a PC, but she isn't, so you should have an easier time.

• Locked thread