Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Zer0 used the HaloDuke. That technology is the only reason Randy finished DNF.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I almost forgot, has anyone mentioned if Eridian Weapons are still going to be total dogshit? I hated how crummy most of them were.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
so is the game available to play? my email says it is, but I cannot check it right now.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
so it looks like you can get the max, but you cannot add more keys after you use them. Has anyone seen if you can add more keys later?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

toxicsunset posted:

It's absolutely cheating. I don't understand what your definition of cheating is. You got something you weren't supposed to get. It's cheating. Yes, changing unit statistics in red alert is also cheating. Using game genie to give yourself infinite lives in Sonic the Hedgehog? Also cheating! This is why the codes to use it are frequently referred to as, gasp, "Cheat Codes".

Calm down buddy. Also, I wish they made game genie for PC.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
about how much does it take to get an orange from the slot machine? I have dumped in like 30k, and its all garbage. :(

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Did anyone notice the door in the DAHL dam with the vault logo on it? its about halfway through, and seems to not be anything. very weird.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Does anyone have a save I could use to try that Healplz glitch?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Is there a way to see how much the over points from class mods effect your skill?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Kris xK posted:

Just put the mod on, and the skills it affects will be in light blue on your skill tree, with the updated values.

I know which ones, but it never tells me how much extra the additional points do. like my plus 3 to sentry makes it 8, but I don't know how much time the extra 3 points buy me.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Would someone be able to upload their save with the Bee? I cannot get it to drop and would love to try it before it gets taken out. Thanks!

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Paino posted:

Oh and the "pay 29$ now for DLCs that may or may not be a huge piece of poo poo" is another EA strategy (they did it with BF3 premium first) that Gearbox employed. Their marketing department sure is on fire!

I am 100% sure that EA didn't invent the season pass. Also I don't understand what you mean 'Pay to Win' I can 'Win' the game with any of the classes. And another thing, how is making stuff for the game, after the game is mad a scam? You seem really mad about nothing.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Paino posted:

What would you think about a network that gives you a big discount if you buy the next 3 seasons of a tv show in advance?

Depending on the show I would do it.

E; and you can actually do that with episodes of some shows on Amazon VOD.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Paino posted:

But hey, I'm sure you can also have fun dying in every bandit encounter with Zero!

What!? Are you just not very good at the game? I play as zero and rarely die, I love being a blade maniac, it seems like he is really well made for shooting and stabbing and not dieing.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
whats the best ce table to grind out the slot machine?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
how do I already have that fright of the bumblebee skin? wierd.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Is there a good way to make a level 50 dude, and restart the game on TVHM? I am sick of all these underleveled bad guys.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
If anyone wants to watch me and my pals do something stupid, we are livestreaming a 24hr run of borderlands 2! MSG me on steam if you want to join in on the fun!

http://www.twitch.tv/jvanvalkenburg

Steam name is Jedimaster2150

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Overwined posted:

Anyone up for some co-op? I have a few characters in the 13-14 range and a 27 Gunzerker I want to push through the main plot.

Are you on PC? whats your codename?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Graviija posted:

Can someone explain how you're supposed to deal with Constructors as Hellborn Krieg? Not affected by DoTs, can't be slagged, can't heal through the damage - I've been doing fine for three playthroughs, but here I am at level 58 in Opportunity, pulling my hair out because I cannot kill these stupid loving constructors. I cannot wait for the final stretch of Hero's Pass.

Respec for a few missions, or get a few bros to take care of the heavy lifting.

• Locked thread