Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one sat.

He chose the path of perpetual contentment.

I see a lot of people getting keys from GMG. If I haven't gotten mine yet should I be concerned?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one sat.

They said The Secret Armory of General Knoxx was their baseline for the size of the DLCs in the 4 pack. So it should be a pretty hefty amount of content.

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

Is it just me or is elemental damage much less powerful in BL2? I preferred to play BL1 as a rushdown elemental siren but it seems like even with the cataclysm tree maxed, an elemental artifact, various Maliwan weapons, and an elemental class mod I can't deal enough damage to stay alive.

Also, we've had stories based around Dahl, Atlas, Jakobs, Hyperion, and Bandits, when does Maliwan get a chance?

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

Did they patch out the ability to give youself the pre-order bonuses by editing an INI file? I'd like to take some friends through the creature slaughter dome.

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

If I have the creature slaughter dome can I bring others who don't have it in there?

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

so I was playing the bandit slaughterhouse when somehow a midget rat became invincible. It had no health bar but didn't die and couldn't be damaged further by anything.

I hate the circle of slaughter missions in single player, having deathtrap helps though.

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

I just realized the only thing I want out of this likely final DLC. All I want is for Butt Stallion to show up. One quite long game and three campaign DLCs and I've yet to see a goddamn diamond pony.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

Another omission is the obviously had Handsome Jack's voice actor in to do the Tiny Tina DLC, but didn't have him record Krieg's lines for the voice-change section.

• Locked thread