Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Catsplosion
Aug 19, 2007

I am become Dwarf, the destroyer of cats.

Cardboard Fox posted:

Oh, I didn't see that before. I was going to say they look kind of similar and it was just a coincidence, but that zig-zag is painfully similar.

Not painfully similar. If you overlay the images it's exactly the same.
The people who are responsible for promotional art and the like are painfully lazy and their jobs aren't even hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catsplosion
Aug 19, 2007

So I just lost 4 hours of game play like an idiot. From symbyosis to just getting roland back. Ugh, really don't want to do this again.

I spammed cancel as hard as possible because I realized I could backup my save before downloading from steam but it was too late :gonk:

Catsplosion
Aug 19, 2007

Hotwire posted:

Just had a psycho get set on fire and quote the entire of the 'O, that this too too solid flesh would melt' Soliloquy from Hamlet.

All of it.

I feel bad for shooting him at the end, now.

Pretty sure I had this earlier and just wasn't paying attention to what he was saying. He was talking for ages, so I shot him.

Catsplosion
Aug 19, 2007

Gangringo posted:

Did they patch out the ability to give youself the pre-order bonuses by editing an INI file? I'd like to take some friends through the creature slaughter dome.

Would also like to know this.

• Locked thread