Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

nerve posted:

New shift code, good for 2 hours, that started at 6 PM CDT so there's about an hour and ten minutes left.

5BWB3-JWZRS-RT3JJ-BTJB3-RRJKH

says the key is invalid :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

How do I disable the black outlines?

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Machismo posted:

You're new to Pandora, aren't you.

Maybe something in the ini file.

http://www.gamefront.com/how-to-improve-borderlands-2-with-ini-file-tweaks/
Here it is.

Nah I just think something like this looks better:

Thanks though.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Is there an extensive tweak guide somewhere?

Like, is there a way to show hidden stats on items?

GreenBuckanneer fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Sep 30, 2012

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Shift isn't loading...

also:

KJ5TB-FKZXH-FB3JJ-TBJB3-6H5BH

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

It's good for 2 hours from now, but the servers are being bent over and having nonconsentual sex with millions of people. Should have known better on a sunday.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

ded posted:

Axton with a nazi hat. Oh my.

Uh, it looks like a commissar hat actually :commissar:

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Alpha Phoenix posted:

I'm rocking the Adam Jensen head for Axton (8th from left in that image). Until I get the top-hat one, obviously.

Mechromancer supposedly has a tree that is the most obtuse and hardest to play, and a tree that's the easiest to play. I'm gonna put my money on "is just another class" rather than try to assign a difficulty value to it.

As an Axton player though, I do like the idea of just kicking back and eating some food while a turret/robot cleans up a swarm of stalker/rakk/varkid.

That's not adam Jensen. You tricked me :(

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Talking to my real life friend:

"if I buy borderlands 2, you'll play with me right?" Yeah sure I'll play with you. *makes a time to play with me, disappears*

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

TacticalGranny posted:

New Shift code good for the next two hours:
5TW33-SRZFH-63J33-BJ3TJ-FXF9F (PC)

Fffuck. I wont be home till 10pm

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Magman posted:

So now that I have ONE golden key, can I still lock that one file to make sure it's infinite?

Nope. They patched that out real fast.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

As a quest reward, what?

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Jesus, $10 for something that should already be in the game is steep as gently caress.

I guess it's time to shelve this till there's a $2 sale because that's all I feel it's worth, and it's seriously ruining any interest in continuing to play this, since I wanted to play her from the start.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

OG KUSH BLUNTS posted:

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It literally makes me so frustrated I want to go to bed early.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

I said come in! posted:

Why didn't you just pre-order? You knew it was free if you did.

Because I bought it after release when it was possible to buy the game for el cheaporino.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Suicide Pacmen posted:

Cheaper than 35 dollars?

About $10 cheaper.

Though now in retrospect had I gotten it for $35, i'd probably have gotten the character for free.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Wish there was a mod that let you change character classes around.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Is anyone still playing low level? I finally got the season pass at a price level that is reasonable for me, but I haven't gotten very far in the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

So does anyone play the low level end? I think I'm somewhere sub20 and I want to play more but I want to play with bros. What should I do?

• Locked thread