Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
I remember setting up multiplayer when BL1 first came out was a complete mess where I had to use tunngle or some other vpn, but when I played through it again with some friends last year we were able to do it through the base game with zero issues. Did they end up patching it or switching to some other process or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

This feels like a silly question- how effective are grenades at higher levels?

I remember them being mostly useful for transfusion in the first game and maybe a few other things, but not really for damage. I'm thinking about maxing out all of Axton's grenade skills and just running around with an AR and grenade spamming like a mad man.

Nameless Pete posted:

I like pretending my siren is Rogue from the X-men. Y'know, just to really layer the nerdiness on with a trowel.
Goddamnit, that looks awesome.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

^^^ I think they did, I haven't seen one either when I know the shops switched over ^^^

Attention Horse posted:

They seem to be much more powerful than in Borderlands 1, and way more randomized. I had a grenade once that teleported (Longbow), then started to jump, shoot blue lasers everywhere, and then split into 4 more grenades that also shoot lasers. It looked like a fireworks show.
That sounds awesome. I'm only level 11, so the only grenade mods I've found have been kind of plain jane so far, but I'm glad to hear they do cool stuff.

I also just came across this that someone on the gearbox forums found, so my hopes are high:

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

Shoobis posted:

I got that mod from the first boss, it's pretty awesome.
Cool, maybe I'll end up farming them for a bit while my friends catch up to me.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

Damo posted:

Turret is tits
I have been really surprised so far at how good even the basic turret is- I haven't put any points into it and it can still hold it's own and do some good damage. I'm looking forward to decking it out with rockets and a second gun, but am definitely curious about the nuke skill, so I might do some playing around.

On a sort of related note, I was a little bummed out to see that the commando's Do or Die skill is only a 1 point investment instead of the 5 that it seems to be on all the skill tree websites (even the official one). I guess it would be pretty nuts if it were a 5-point, but I thought I would be able to do crazy, ridiculous grenade damage, now I can only do crazy grenade damage :(

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

Pr0phecy posted:

Is it me or does Brick's voice change as soon as he gets to Sanctuary? He goes full negro as soon as he gets to the city.
I didn't really notice much of a change when he gets to the city, but I was really thrown by his voice in general since I thought he had an eastern European/Russian accent in the first game for some reason.

Also don't know if it's a spoiler or not so I'll just tag it.

I finished playthrough 1 today and this game is an all around improvement of the first game (except the menu UI). Can't really complain about much, here.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

GhostDog posted:

I'm level 15, and so far I have found a single useful assault rifle. Also, I'm pretty sure I haven't seen any assault rife that wasn't from Jakobs. What the gently caress? I'm playing Commando, give me some loving rifles already.
I finished playthrough 1 and haven't found a single one that I've really liked so far. They always seem to be the spiniguns, which are cool, but not really what I want.

Shrapnac posted:

Varkids seem like they're unreasonably hard. I think I died 10 times on the first mutated one, haven't bothered doing the rest of that quest line yet because it was so frustrating.
I found them to be a huge pain, maybe more so than stalkers, but not as annoying as buzzards.

So what weapons are people using for siren? I have been playing around with one using mostly smgs/pistols like I did in the first game but am really not sure if that's the way to go since that would require me to get up in faces and stuff. I'm sticking mostly to the left tree with a couple points in the right tree mostly for phaselock type skills: http://www.bl2db.com/skill-trees#zmEmoxVxx9cxx

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Sep 24, 2012

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

Mr. Locke posted:

I don't think Siren needs a particular kind of weapon in this one- one class mod for her gives her a sizable SMG damage buff, but outside that I haven't seen anything to lean her one way or another- Phaselock lends itself to bullet hoses and shotguns by itself and one of her trees gives that +elemental chance that's really nice on spray 'n pray guns but there's no reason not to keep basically whatever you want on your tray.

For the record, most of the game my tray has looked like- Accurate Pistol/Dart Launcher, Front-loaded DPS Shotgun, Crit-bonus or elemental Sniper, Elemental or high-damage bullet hose. And I've probably used the first two weapons on there the most.
Right. I guess I should just get out of the BL1 class specific weapons mindset. I have been using a shotgun, but I'm weary about how that's gonna work out in a couple levels when things start to really kick my rear end.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

Enzer posted:

There are other hints, like when you are fighting alongside Roland for a brief moment, if you are Axton, your turret is leagues beyond Roland's old POS, both in design and damage regardless which tree you take it down.
Yeah, that was pretty funny. I got all :3: when I saw him throw it out on the dam and decided to not drop mine so his could get some kills :unsmith:

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

So I finally got into shift and input the code, but it says it was already redeemed. I thought it was up for two hours?

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

UnknownMercenary posted:

Try checking in-game. I got the same message but the key showed up for me anyway when I loaded up my character.

o muerte posted:

I got that message a few times then the key redemption ticket showed up in my box a little bit later. I think I tried entering the PS3 key for shits and giggles too but it was flat out rejected.
Will do, thanks.

edit:

Guess this is karma for making fun of my friend who got two nearly identical grenade mods in the chest, yesterday. Oh well.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Sep 30, 2012

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

qnqnx posted:

The only thing not yet mentioned that I have to add on how BL2 improved on BL1 is how the soundtrack is a hundred times better.
On the whole I would agree, but I am yet to hear a song in BL2 that is as awesome as the combat music in the first instance in BL1 with the throat singing.

edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKMoAZtyEZ0 that.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

qnqnx posted:

The S&S Crux (explosive, don't confuse with the corrosive Maliwan Crux) was also a must have for any good Brick. It also was the only "firing in pattern" shotgun worth a drat, what with said pattern being a cross.

I remember getting a crux and using it way past it's usefulness because it was just so drat cool. I really miss some of the first games' weapons.

Pestilent Defiler :qq:

Zephro posted:

I think I want to play Axton, but I have bad memories of Roland in BL1 being kinda bad, in that you spent a load of skill points on a turret that sucked, and your own DPS wasn't exactly stellar either.

Can anyone who's levelled him a bit comment? Is he better this time around, or should I just go for Maya?
As other people pointed out, Axton is very, very good and a huge improvement over Roland. He unfortunately lost all the support parts of his class but he makes up for it in some steady, heavy DPS and good survivability. His turret can more than handle itself, although it can get a little shaky towards the end of pt 2 if you don't spec into giving it some defensive stuff like the Longbow skill or just babysit it.

Turret aside, Axton is incredibly capable of throwing down massive damage on his own if you max out his damage skills like Impact, Onslaught, Duty Calls and Battlefront and can grab a good class mod. He's also got some great grenade skills like Steady and Do or Die that can really up the already ridiculous grenade damage in the game.

With those two things in mind, I've found great success in tediore-reload grenades as they can do absolutely bullshit burst damage if you have an almost full clip.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

Skaw posted:

A Tediore-built Axton is pretty much King of Burst Damage. Purple Tediore allegiance Relic will increase Magazine Sizes by 70%. It also helps that Gun AND Grenade improving skills boost the Tediore toss, so a Grenadier mod with Impact and Steady is really sweet.
Yeah, it's nasty, I was kind of down about tediores for most of my game until I found out how they are calculated and the buffs they get. Only issues I have is that I really blow through ammo quickly.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

TShields posted:

I ran Zer0 as a sniper the vast majority of the game until I became frustrated with my lovely sniper rifles and the Golden Chest refused to give me a new one after 5 successive openings, so I decided to respec Deception. I really enjoy it so far. Anyone have a decent build? And that is everyone's opinion on Two-Fang? I'm not sure I like it.. It's cool for some weapons, but sniper rifles with small clips, sometimes you just don't want to spit out two bullets when actually lining up just ONE MORE shot could be crucial.
It's kind of gear dependent, but I've had some fun times with Two Fang and One Shot One Kill while using a weapon that only has 1 shot in the clip, like an infinity pistol or a 1-shot shotgun.

I don't think it's as effective as a sniping build or melee build, but I find it enjoyable cause I'm not big on those types playstyles. Which is funny since I might as well just play another class.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

internet celebrity posted:

Does anyone have a Siren file at the beginning of TVHM that you wouldn't mind sharing?
I've got one. Any specific upload site I should use?

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

internet celebrity posted:

Any is fine, dropbox is great if you have it though. If you want a level 33 zerker at the beginning of TVHM I can swap you.
Dropbox it is!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23783129/bl2%20saves/Save0001.sav

Hopefully that is the right folder and right save file. Could be a level 40-something commando. I think the last time I played I had cleared the skilltree so that works out.

Bonus anecdote of the worst thing that's happened to me in the game so far when I just logged on-

Daily deal at Marcus's was a Hellfire smg for $182k.

Only had $80k :emo:

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Oct 8, 2012

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

Alteisen posted:

Says does not exist.

TacticalGranny posted:

They copied their web address link, not the actual link from Dropbox.

In the Dropbox web interface, there is a chain icon to the right of your Public folder. It should give you an option to copy an external link you can share with others.
Sorry about that,

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23783129/bl2%20saves/Save0001.sav

That one work?

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

^^Is there a Greendale Human Being skin?

Is this patch the mechromancer? I thought that was a thing I had to buy?

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

Ahh, alright, that makes sense.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

TheAleph posted:

Hello games.txt

Absolutely disgusting.
Shutup already.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

nerve posted:

http://www.mediafire.com/?a7jjvigr8tz2lvl

Sanctuary is in the sky right now, so you can't respec your skills until you get a bit further into the story, but it's currently specced all the way down the sniping tree.
You can actually run back to the Southern Shelf and use the respec/skin and head change thing there.

edit: wow beaten pretty hard.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

I find the most necessary scope for Jakobs is on revolvers cause I can't ADS for poo poo when they buck up after every shot. Scopeless sniper rifles just brings me back to COD 2 :allears:

Speaking of which, I didn't realize it, but you can get Law revolvers as regular drops? I picked one up from the sheriff in Lynchwood, I figured it was just a quest reward thing.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

Bilal posted:

You can. As far as I can tell, it's only the Sheriff that drops them, along with Sheriff's Badge relics. I can't find a screenshot of it, but I think I got a level 30 somethin' Law that I farmed. Might be misremembering because that was on my first playthrough.
Yeah, that's what I got, mine was level 26 though. I should probably tell my friends who are still using the one they got from the quest who are now at level 40 as Zer0.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

So, I'm doing the caustic caverns on playthrough 2 the first time around with my friends and I run back to grab the mine cart quest as we're finishing up the other ones, when I see a super badass varkid pop out of a pod a little ways behind me right in front of the big lift at the center of the map.

My friends get to me, we wear it down and it evolves again, into an ultimate. It takes a while to whittle it down cause of all the lovely rear end blackhole threshers, but then...

Well gently caress. Wasn't even trying.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

TShields posted:

Please tell me your friend "SSJ AnimeWeedLord420" is an ironic name..
No, he is all that goons, women and the employed would hate.

I did grab a norfleet rocket launcher, which was the only good drop. I'm not sure exactly how it works, it shoots out three slow moving orbs that eventually hit in the general vicinity but seem to have a massive aoe. Pretty neat, but eats ammo like hell.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

TShields posted:

Wow.. So, the Treasure Room gave me a level 50 Quasar. Good god drat.

I just picked one of these up and got a total bum version. I think normally it's just supposed to be a grenade mod that is always electric and always singularity but still allows it to have the regular two grenade mod characteristics (lobbed transfusion, homing cloud, stick longbow, etc). Mine only has one, it's just a Homing Quasar. It's still really good, but :(.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

I just got a vladof one on a level 35 character that ups accuracy recovery by 48% and damage by 20% and immediately gave it to my level 50 commando. One day I'll get that shredifier :qq:

Do class mods ever get to +6/5/5? Or is +5/4/4 the max?

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Oct 25, 2012

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

Kaubocks posted:

I'd highly recommend anyone who has a passing interest in just shooting as many bullets as fast as they can to try out my current Siren build. Restoration and Res can be moved around if you don't plan on playing with friends. It's a ton of fun but I'd be lying if I said it didn't occasionally have ammo problems ("Hey guys, I need to make another trip to the Ammo Dump.").
I'm doing a similar build right now and it works really well. Brings me back to the old double anarchy playing in the first game if you can find the right gun.

Not sure about a legendary gun, all I've come across is an Emperor around level 40 and I did not like it at all.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

Kaubocks posted:

How's Sub-Sequence working out for you? I tried it for a while but I just kept getting frustrated by the fact that the timer for Phaselock still keeps going down while it's trying to find a new target.
I like it a lot, but haven't actually tried it without, yet -was thinking about giving it a try at some point.

It definitely sucks that the timer keeps going, but every time the phaselock moves to another enemy everything gets converged again (and heilos triggers if you have that skill), so it can be really useful for keeping everything in one area.

I haven't tried out inertia yet, but was thinking about giving that a go, too.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

I just got a Baby Maker, which I'm a little unimpressed by, but am now going to try and grab a Shredifier. There seems to be a lot of conflicting information on whether or not bonehead drops it, can anyone point me in the right direction?

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

ThisQuietReverie posted:

Anecdotal: I believe that the Shredifier was confused with the Shredders that Bonehead drops. I made a point of killing him and collecting shredders with various elemental effects and he never once dropped a Shredifier for me.

Commissar Ken posted:

Yeah it's been pretty much debunked that the Shredifier drops from Bonehead 2.0. It's just a legendary that has a rare chance to spawn in every spawn pool so good luck with that.
Dang. Oh well.

quote:

As for the Baby Maker much like with most Tediore weapons the real use isn't to shoot it, fire one bullet and throw it. With the Baby Maker fire one bullet and throw it in crowds or at Hyperius and it gets more impressive.
Yeah, I've really only been using it against the warrior so far and was a little underwhelmed by the reload damage compared to a plasma caster reload. Then again my plasma caster is fire and I really only use it against terra which absolutely destroys it, so maybe that's not the best comparison.

I still need to get my hands on a purple grenadier mod and purple tediore allegiance relic, too, I guess.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

Jabarto posted:

I did find a Veruc in a gun vendor, but at a point when I couldn't possibly afford it. To date I haven't found any other legendaries in the shops.
Same thing happened to me with a Hellfire, really bummed me out since it was the first orange I had seen.

I've also seen two legendary grenade mods on sale in both ammo vendors in Sanctuary at the same time, which I guess was really lucky.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

Zephro posted:

A couple of random questions now that I have to start taking this seriously on TVHM:

* My commando has points in the -shield recharge delay and +recharge rate skill - is there any reason to ever use anything other than a turtle shield? Shield damage is mechanically the same as health damage as far as I can tell, but the shield recharges much, much faster.
I've been running into similar thoughts about shields with Axton. I found a purple Turtle shield that had a 60k capacity and good recharge/recharge delay and have had a really tough time not using it. Shields in general regenerate much more quickly than health, so 9/10 times I would go with a shield and whatever would give me the biggest combination of shield and hp, not even taking into account the commando skills.

Right now I'm using a 70k shield with a lower recharge and recharge delay, but I can take 100k points of damage and recharge that 70k very, very quickly. The only thing that really fucks me over is when I get hit with an electric attack from a constructor or Saturn, so just have to be careful in situations like that.

quote:

* Is there a go-to Commando build I should be using? At the moment I've gone down Guerilla and will probably head down Gunpowder to Longbow, but I'm happy to switch if something else is better.
This is just personal preference, but I've found my greatest survivability with the commando is doing an all-out offensive nuke build similar to the one Biggest human being Ever posted: http://talent.87bazillion.com/2/commando.php?05055101005005515510100000000000

It works well with either Assault Rifleman class mods or Grenadier class mods (specifically Master or Impactful) and tediore reloading depending on if I want to do burst damage or a more balanced/ammo conservative run. The one point in grenadier I move around, but prefer it there just cause I'll come across a mod that gives it +5 which is nice.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

Zakmonster posted:

I'd suggest moving some points out of Sentry and Laser Sight, and putting them into Ready and Willing.

I asked this earlier, but I think it got lost in the shuffle: I'm wondering if the +grenade damage from Grenadier mods will affect Tediore reload explosions more than the +magazine size from Veteran mods. I have a Veteran mod, but no Grenadier mod to compare it with.
Definitely agree about Sentry and Laser Sight.

I am about to do a lot of math that could very well be incorrect, so if it is, call me out on my poo poo.

I believe that +grenade damage stuff is applied to the total Tediore throw making the calculation

code:
(Gun damage with all skills applied) * (Bullets left in clip) = (Tediore grenade) * (Grenade damage modifiers) 
   = Total damage
With that in mind, mock items:

code:
Tediore smg (1000 damage, 30 bullets)
Grenadier mod (+6 steady, +5 impact +30% grenade damage) 
Veteran mod (+6 steady and +30% mag size) 
Each mod has +6 steady just for max amount of tediore reload goodness so if you have 5/5 already (which you definitely should), it would provide 11/5 which is 55% grenade damage increase.

The only skills I'm factoring in here are impact and steady as the Grenadier class mod can be a +6 steady and +5 impact which can occasionally make a difference, so our calculation is

Veteran Mod
code:
(Gun damage + impact%) * (Bullets left in clip + mag size%) = (Tediore grenade) + steady  
   = Total damage

Grenadier Mod
code:
(Gun damage + impact%) * (Bullets left in clip) = (Tediore grenade) + steady + grenade damage %
   = Total damage
with the Veteran mod having an additional + in bullets left in clip and Grenadier having an additional + grenade damage% after steady.

The reload after one shot would be:

Veteran mod:
code:
((1000 + 200) * (29 + 8.7)) = 44400 +  24420 = 68820
Grenadier mod:
code:
((1000 + 450) * 29) = 42050 + 23127.5 + 12615 = 77792
So, with this setup, Grenadier mod wins by a good bit.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Nov 2, 2012

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

qnqnx posted:

And I disagree, at least with Sentry so to have Forbearance up as much as possible.

If I'm reading your calculations right, Grenadier is still doing higher damage.
Blah, sorry, got that backwards, grenadier is the higher damaging one as according to the mathing.
edit: just ignore that last bit.

Also, sentry is good, but if you're going a bigass tediore reload build then the points can be better put elsewhere.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Nov 2, 2012

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

Maddot_66 posted:

Personally I'd have gone with the grenadier mod anyway, with the veteran mod, since the damage comes at the cost of using more bullets, which means that from a full stock of smg ammo, you'll get more explosions. If there's one thing Torgue taught me, its that more explosions=better.
Oh yeah, for sure, if there's one thing that tediore builds can't do well it's conserve ammo over time. It's also nice using a 5/4/4 mod so my 1 point in the grenadier skill gets me 5 extra grenades.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

Just beat Master Gee with my friends and it was awesome. It took a while to figure out exactly what to do and how to approach the fight, but felt really rewarding even though he didn't drop anything of use, not even those crystals.

I really hope they put in more bosses like this that aren't just "shoot til dead" and are more like a puzzle.

I also really hope they take off this silly 24 hour timer.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

io_burn posted:

What was your overall gear level like and what was your class composition? i.e. Were you guys min/maxing the fight with perfect group composition, skill load outs, and with everyone loaded to the brim with oranges or were you just a rag tag group of dudes in random level 50 junk?
Overall, you need to hit a good balance of survivability and damage instead of just straight DPS like you would Terra or Hyperius, though I would personally lean towards speccing to survival and just having good weapons.

We had a completely mixed party of siren, gunzerker, assassin and myself as commando. I went all the way into the survival tree on the commando for 5/5 Grit and then put on a class mod that added another +6 to it and had some health regen, which saved my life literally 10 times in a row within maybe 3 or 4 seconds several times throughout the night. Grit is no joke. I was also using a big rear end turtle shield and a health relic.

Vinestalk covered the strategy, but we were able to pull it off as we figured out how the boss worked (which took us maybe 10-15 times in a row from "he's not taking damage" to "Oh, that's how"). We didn't execute everything perfectly, but when you know what to do and how to stay alive, it's not too tough, just have to stay in the rhythm of things. Hell, about halfway through the final fight, the siren and assassin went down leaving myself and the gunzerker, but we were still able to pull it off, so it's not impossible.

Also, on the strategy that Vinestalk wrote-
Singularity grenades are really helpful, but they can sometimes throw Gee past the pool, so you have to position them just right so he's dragged just into it.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Nov 4, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

Professor Moriarty posted:

So what's the general consensus on classes by now, judging by PT2 survivability? Zero > Sal >= Axton > Gaige > Maya?

Also, does the Scarlett DLC cap at any particular level on PT2/2.5?
Of the ones I've played I would rank it

1. Axton/Sal
2. Maya
3. Zer0

I haven't played Gaige but I imagine she's somewhere between 1 and 2. I'd personally rank the commando over gunzerker, but that's just cause I've played it more.

Commissar Ken posted:

Ahahaa, I wish I had your problems. I typically play with a friend and we've gone through the game to lvl 50 twice. The first time with me being Zero and him being Axton while the second time I was Salvator and he was Gaige. Now the first time before the Mechromancer add-on came out when we'd open it up we'd almost 85% of the time get Salvators, once in awhile a Zero or an Axton. This second time though. Ugh. Probably 99.9997 percent of the time it's all Gaige. Gaige and that god damned rear end in a top hat kill stealing when you're in FFYL robot Deathtrap. I've had Deathtraps refuse to follow the Gaiges around but follow me instead, dicking around till I die then they spring into action to get that last bit of health totally denying me the life saving kill. Not enough stairs to protect me from that loving rear end in a top hat-bot.
Christ, playing with Mechro's loving blows. Just excuse after excuse for stealing your ffyl's and refusal to quit out of games instead of running back through an area because "my anarchy :qq:"

• Locked thread