Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost
Can you get flamethrowers like the Nomad Pyros have?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost

GreatGreen posted:

Also, bouncing grenade launchers.

And light rocket launchers. They're somewhere between the exploding round assault rifle and the regular rocket launchers. Kind of like the rocket launcher from the Quake games.

Don't the assault rifles that fire actual grenades or rockets (rather than just bullets that explode) kinda have these covered?

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost
If you've got a skill at 5/5, do class mods giving a plus to that skill add anything?

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost

Technique posted:

Okay, so i didn't see anything about this in the OP, and i really don't want to read 175 pages, so i apologize if this question has already been asked. How much more demanding is this to run than BL1 was? I'm trying to decide between getting it on a console or on PC, and while i surpass the min. reqs by a bit i'm still a bit worried. Is it optimized well enough to work well if BL1 worked pretty good?

I'm running it on an Nvidia Geforce9800GT, have 4gb of RAM and it works fine. It's as smooth as BL1 for me, and looks great even without everything turned up all the way.

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost
I've outlevelled the talking Hyperion robot shield. It's a sad day, and I miss it already :smith:

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost
I'm doing the mission Tannis gives you to find her Echo logs in the Highlands. I can't get one of them because the door of the truck won't open after I've shot the pods holding it closed. Is there a way to completely drop and restart a mission or do I have to wait to another playthrough to do this?

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost
How does Thoughtlock work? If the enemy you've Thoughtlocked kills other enemies, do you get XP?

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost
Finished a normal playthrough as Maya and didn't fancy TVHM so started as Gaige. OH MY GOD ANARCHY IS AMAZING! Everything is just melting in a hail of bullets, even at level 12! Although I'm so used to topping off with reloads in every other game ever and my Maya playthrough that I had to rebind the reload key to something further from my fingers.

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost
Is the Scarlett DLC intended for when you've completed the main plot of the game, or can you do it at any point?

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost
Using Gibbed's save editor, I know I can set my level to whatever, but is there a way to set my character as having completed the early quests so I can just wander straight into Sanctuary and start the missions from there? I really don't want to replay the opening few missions yet again with Krieg, I want to get to the more fun ones...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost
Is there any way with Gibbed's editor or some other tool to increase your movement speed?

• Locked thread