Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

7seven7 posted:

Have people really stopped playing this altogether already or is there something up with myself Steam account? I've been looking for a group for two days now and haven't found a single one. I've made it to rescuing Roland and have enjoyed soloing so far, but it's starting to become a bit of a slog on my own. I hung around in the Bordergoons chat for a while, but didn't get an invite.

Gnarlyhotep in gbs had thread about how much he loved it and looking for people to play with. Got a few playing with him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

You don't want to be some weak rear end medic while everyone else is on killing frenzy

Elemental damage for Maya. I go right tree and a few off the left tree

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Inzombiac posted:

How can I play this game solo? I have a Gage at 14 and everything takes a trillion years to kill.
The mission to save whats-his-name from the prison from all the robots is impossible. I literally used all the ammo for my three guns and grenades and barely made a dent.

edit: I didn't play the first much. Should I hold on to the one golden key I have or use it?
I'm not really above using Cheat Engine or something. I just wanna shoot mans, I don't give a stonk about the story.

Did you get the caustic smg from tipping moxxi? It helps a lot with the robot fights at that point

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Pre sequel didn't have enough guys to kill in most areas. I didn't get the am I going to survive this feeling I got at times in bl2

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Once like 50 machines lot of legendary

I think

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

If yiu have dlc use knoxx armory glitch

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I think jack in bl2 is one of my favorite bad guys. The voice actor did great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Look into the general knoxx trick before you get to the fight. The way to get into the armory after the fight and take your time

• Locked thread