Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pesterchum
Nov 8, 2009

clown car to hell choo choo

-Zydeco- posted:

Does anyone have a gauge save after killing boom and bewm? I'm having an incredibly annoying bug where the cannon wont destroy the gate. Quitting and restarting doesn't fix it. Restarting the game doesn't fix it. Even restarting my computer doesn't work. Where in the game doesn't matter though if your avoiding side quest that would be awesome.

Here you go. Level 8 or so, immediately after Captain Flynt.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nwg0ly

Edit: If you want I have a level 18ish Gaige immediately after Sanctuary takes a brief vacation.

Pesterchum fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Oct 12, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pesterchum
Nov 8, 2009

Ez posted:

Right in front of the giant Marcus statue on the dam where you fight W4R-D3N, there is a switch that opens a little hole with a ladder inside. What is this for? I tried throwing a gun in there and hitting the switch but nothing happened.

Bring a friend! Get them to investigate the hole. Press button.

Pesterchum
Nov 8, 2009

ShadeofDante posted:

gently caress JIMMY JENKINS.

I can't find him. At all. The only tips online is "welp go to Wildlife Exploitation Preserve and hope for the best" :downs:

And here I thought the challenges/achievements in this game were way more fair than BL1...

Both times I found him he was in the room in the Wildlife Exploitation Reserve with all the chests near the creature pens where they're laser walled off until Jack sics them on you after finding out Bloodwing is no longer there. As far as I can tell it's never a sure thing, though. Sometimes he appears in opportunity, so it's probably just a small chance on any chest that has a potential for an enemy to pop out of it.

Pesterchum
Nov 8, 2009

Rent posted:

Found two e-tech guns. Both did insane damage, but just overall pretty bad! Homing darts and stuff wasn't very good. Does e-tech ever get some good stuff?

Homing Darts let you use anarchy on Gaige with absolutely no downsides as far as aiming goes. Some e-tech is pretty bad, though. I found some super effective sniper rifle ones while I was leveling, though.

Pesterchum
Nov 8, 2009

Kaubocks posted:

So my friend and I heard Flesh-Stick was a good source of experience if you have someone back at Tina to restart the quest repeatedly while someone else shoots him in the face. We decided to test it out and train our Mechromancers. We're on the first playthrough so the exp started to thin out around level 21, but... welp.

(Not pictured: More bodies to the right.)

In a later fight against waves and waves of enemies I managed to get my Anarchy up to 400-- plus my class mod that adds gun damage but lowers accuracy. How is anyone even supposed to use any weapon that isn't a Torgue shotgun?! Best I could do was get right up against them and aim at their feet. Sure they went down in one shot (Constructors in two.) but explode-on-death enemies are a HUGE issue for me. Currently rocking a Torgue shotgun, a Torgue rocket launcher, and a Jakobs assault riflegrenade launcher for when I really need to spam in a direction and hope for the best. Just unlocked the fourth weapon slot. Anyone have any tips for what I should use to round out loadout?

Take Close Enough on the left tree.

Pesterchum
Nov 8, 2009

Kaubocks posted:

I will, I will. ...as soon as I max out Typecast Iconoclast.

You probably won't be able to hit with most weapons then. But! I did hear that if you're really fast at quick scoping you can do some accurate shots by zooming in and instantly firing. It might be worth a shot with a sniper rifle or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pesterchum
Nov 8, 2009

Edit: Disregard, didn't realize what page I was on.

• Locked thread