Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.

Pope Guilty posted:

Is Hellborn playable before you get the healing ability? My Krieg is 21 and even with 5 points in the damage reduction skill I feel like I'm made of paper. I specced out of a solid, workable Mania build for this? I bought an adaptive shield but that doesn't seem to help.

I tried Hellborn out on a freshly 31 Krieg a few days ago and just swapped back to Bloodlust yesterday. I may have made a mistske in not using Flame of the Firehawk with it, but Hellborn felt really weak. As Bloodlust I was rarely in FFYL mode, but I could hardly stay out of it after switching. This was in Normal.

Also regarding gunchat, is there no love for Tediore? There's just something immensely satisfying about a Tediore rocket launcher.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

porkchop_express posted:

I'm near finished with my first playthrough of this wonderfully addictive game. A question though, what order would people recommend to do the DLC in?

Do Hammerlock's first. Then Torgue or Scarlett in either order, then finish up with Tiny Tina's.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

Graviija posted:

Can someone explain how you're supposed to deal with Constructors as Hellborn Krieg? Not affected by DoTs, can't be slagged, can't heal through the damage - I've been doing fine for three playthroughs, but here I am at level 58 in Opportunity, pulling my hair out because I cannot kill these stupid loving constructors. I cannot wait for the final stretch of Hero's Pass.

I know I can skip the ones in Opportunity, but this poo poo is personal now.

Hellborn Krieg is served so well by just having a backup weapon with corrosive damage. Between any random corrosive weapon and a Hellfire, I'm pretty sure you can cover any enemy that shows up. Well, except for those Brittle Skeletons in the last DLC.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

A friend gifted me a copy of TPS, and unfortunately I can't play it.

Have any of you guys encountered an error where TPS crashes constantly in menus or when accessing DLC? I get a rather long error message about files not being found, but the common link between them all seems to be ntdll.dll. All the search results I've seen have folks asking about the crashes in 2014, but then the next day they're like "lol it works now."

• Locked thread