Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Operant
Apr 1, 2010

LET THERE BE NO GENESIS
Oh my god, we leveled a loot goon goliath all the way up to GOD-liath today out in the tundra when some buzzards attacked. General mayhem, including a bunch of marauders and a couple badass buzzards, kept me and my friends distracted, guns blazing.

When we stopped, we noticed the GOD-liath was missing. He still showed up on the map though, so we thought maybe he had got stuck on some terrain and dropped through it or something.

My friend flipped his turret out, it immediately began to track the goliath.

He was in the loving sky.

He was so small he was just a speck getting larger and larger. it was the funniest god drat thing I've ever come across in this game. He had gone after a buzzard and jumped so high the physics glitched out or something and catapulted him literally 2000+ feet in the air where he was still spazzing out and raging, falling very slowly back to earth.

This loving game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Operant
Apr 1, 2010

LET THERE BE NO GENESIS
Just found and fought rakk man

This loving game.

Operant
Apr 1, 2010

LET THERE BE NO GENESIS

happyhippy posted:

gently caress these.
I found one by pure accident, by walking over to a cliff edge in a bandit camp to admire the sprawling scenery, turned around and noticed a tooltip flashed up for a second.
They are really hard to spot, and unless you are constantly pattern match checking every loving wall you are nearby you will easily missing them.

I'll wait until there's a Gamefaqs location guide to get those, if there isn't one already.

There's one in the bandit camp where you first meet the Firehawk/Lillith, it's off a side path right before you go to the platform where you meet her.

The second one is on the side of a pillar. I can't remember where this was except I think it was during the Slab King fight or something equally as weird, somewhere around level 25ish

Operant
Apr 1, 2010

LET THERE BE NO GENESIS
This game actually probably one of the better games I've played in years, just completed my first runthrough. It's everything that Diablo III should have been. The difficulty ramps up pretty hard but not enough to be frustrating, it has great writing, it's humorous, surprisingly dark and impactful at times, colorful, and a blast to play with friends.

After I killed the warrior I let Jack ramble on about how he was supposed to win while casually walking around picking up look, then came back just as he said I AM THE HERO and punched him in the face.

I know you guys did EXACTLY the same

Also, did any of you guys complete the Lost Treasure quest that takes you to Caustic Caverns? I got a gun from there that was an e-tech Dahl pistol that... didn't appear to shoot anything, but did massive ammounts of corrosion damage and could literally never miss.

Operant
Apr 1, 2010

LET THERE BE NO GENESIS
Pistols tend to have higher accuracy/fire rate so I've found them really good on my gunzerker where the clip size doesn't really matter.

Dual jacobs weapons with a high clip size on a rampage gunzerker is just silly.

• Locked thread