Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Hey

Hey guys

Hey

I heard you guys were disappointed with loot drop rates
http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/community/articles/1371/legendary-drop-rate-hot-fixes-releasing-today

so after 3 years we finally fixed it

maybe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

So, I tried playing this with a friend for a couple of hours yesterday and it was still a massive slog due to the boring boring boring loot drops, I guess that hot fix they released back in May didn't have much of an effect at all.

Does anyone have a well balanced cheat engine set up? Or is the one in the OP fine?
And how about for increasing movement speed? And overall weapon accuracy?

Anything to make the tedium of the game and its huge empty world and bullet sponge enemies go away.

Or is this game really just not for me and I should quit and never look back? :negative:
How loving HARD is it to translate a loot based ARPG into an FPS well?

Deakul fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Oct 18, 2015

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

I've come to the conclusion that Borderlands 1 is much better than 2 or or TPS, mostly because its loot system and shooting are actually ok.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

I'm thinking of finally getting around to playing BL1 all the way through, are there any mods or ini edits I should be aware of?

I know it needs some tinkering to be 100% playable and mostly frustration fee.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Oh snap, does this do anything to drop rates at all or do I still need to use the hacky cheat engine thing?

• Locked thread