Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
I spent about five minutes looking for a trainer and found one that allows for infinite golden key use, even if you don't have any golden keys in your inventory. I turned on the trainer, made sure only to press the activator for the golden key thing, and then turned it off and got to work. I opened the chest about 20-30 times and got two worthwhile sniper rifles, a couple of pistols, and a class mod. I sold off the rest of the stuff for a pretty decent amount. There is no reason not to use a trainer or the cheat engine to get the guns, if that's what you're after. Or you can just use the lovely greens or blues. Most of them are really not that bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
http://thatlingon.blogspot.com/

If you havin' gun problems, I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but a gun ain't one.

0. Download the newest version (Sept. 29th release, third update.)
1. Fire up Borderlands.
2. Alt tab out.
3. Run this trainer.
4. Go back in, press home and then insert and wait for confirmation sound.
5. Optional - alt tab out and end the process; I like to do this because I don't want to hit a button and turn on anything other than infinite keys.
6. Hit the golden key weapon chest as many times as you want.
7. Shoot bad guys with better guns.

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
Anyone playing right now or soon want to help me do terrormorphous to level? I heard that's the best way to do it. My mechro is 41. I wanna get 50. Any bad dudes wanna help me with this endeavor?

Steam name is Space Ham, feel free to say hello.

vandalism fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Oct 17, 2012

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
My game started running like poo poo last night. I have an Nvidia 480GTX card. Lots of posts on the gearbox and steam forums are about terrible crashing/fps lag/CTD/BOSD, etc. I updated my drivers to the 306.97, but to no avail. poo poo just gets choppy all of a sudden when a lot of things are exploding on screen.

I WAS JUST TRYING TO LOOK AT YOU WHILE YOU STARE AT ME.

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
My poo poo is still pretty much unplayable. A few minutes into the game, my graphics card will reset or something weird. Screen goes black, fan resets back to default. This happened the first time the other night, and I have had the game at max settings since I started playing it. loving irritating :(

Edit: I think my problem was that I needed to re-validate something, because that worked!

vandalism fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Nov 2, 2012

• Locked thread