Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrightGreenLine
Sep 2, 2004
oh :gonk:
It also applies the bonus when enemies aren't aiming at you. Since they are presumably shooting at the decoy, it'll add the bonus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrightGreenLine
Sep 2, 2004

Amazing Member posted:

When you meet mordecai for the first time re-listen to what he says

as bloodwing lands on his arm he says something along the lines of: So loud, so angry....so dead.

I thought it was a nice touch

That's a reference to one of his kill lines from the first game. I remember him saying it near-constantly as Mordecai was my first and main character.

BrightGreenLine
Sep 2, 2004
I think the problem is not that just one or two people are unlucky, but a very large group of players are unlucky. Personally I hit many spots where nothing but slow-reloading small clip ARs dropped, or white pistols, and was stuck heading into areas like the BNK-3R right with corrosive weapons from 8 levels before, and only a single good pistol otherwise. I beat the game once as Zer0 and started over on a Siren, and I just now got my first orange drop (a grenade) from killing Mortar, just before the BNK-3R mission.

The problem seems to be that their drop rates are biased a little too low. I'm doing about 2 side missions between every story mission so my experience might be different if I were going for completionist, but it does feel like good weapons are too sparse.

BrightGreenLine
Sep 2, 2004
There really needs to be something like 'Infinite Vault Hunter Mode' that just loops after finishing TVHM. Encouraging players to skip and squeeze content like this is pretty dumb.

BrightGreenLine
Sep 2, 2004
It'll be difficult to get to 50 with just thoe story quests, unless you spend a lot fo time just restarting the game to farm enemies. I just finished a run to 50 trying to avoid as many sidequests as possible, and hit a couple of snags along the way where the story was 4 levels higher than me and the enemies were absolutely annihilating me.

However, there are plenty of sidequests with junk green rewards, and plenty more that only give Eridium or cash for rewards. Feel free to knock those out, it'll help at least break up the monotony of farming one or two zones just to level up.

• Locked thread