Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012
Oh my god I just watched that episode. That loving tattoo was the perfect idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006
On his twitter, sal said that he randomly ran into jaden two weeks after he got the tattoo and showed it to him. That had to be real loving awkward.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
And I thought the Novocain punishment was bad :lol:

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Holy poo poo, you are right. I forgot I had seen it. I swear there was another punishment that the guys were talking about in pre-season 3 interviews that hasn't aired yet. Just saw there was 3 episodes left so I'm sure it will be soon anyway.

Oh, and Jaden tattoo was goddam hilarious. gently caress the dopey stare.

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012
Holy poo poo the punishment was hilarious

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
"I told you if you had a girl I'm out."

:lol: that punishment.

PaganGoatPants fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Oct 11, 2014

Meatwave
Feb 21, 2014

Truest Detective - Work Crew Division.
:dong::yayclod:
It's incredible how much poo poo Joe will do that doesn't even phase him. He'll just mug the camera with a deadpan expression. That man is an animal. I bet when they were kids, he was the one kid who ate anything you dared him to eat.

The one exception was a few episodes ago when he was wandering around a park "presenting" his crotch to random strangers, and actually looked shamed by it.

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
No comments for the latest episode?

I loved the security guard stuff. I think they are on to something with that skit because both that, and the grocery store security guard segments were amazing.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
I'm really terrible. I've watched every episode (aside from the last two), but I generally hold off on them when I need a pick-me-up or something. I'll definitely make time for it in the next day or two, though!

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Gooooooooooooool

That punishment was brutal.

PaganGoatPants fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Oct 22, 2014

6-year plan man
Sep 1, 2007
working hardly, or hardly working?

Meatwave posted:

It's incredible how much poo poo Joe will do that doesn't even phase him. He'll just mug the camera with a deadpan expression. That man is an animal. I bet when they were kids, he was the one kid who ate anything you dared him to eat.

The one exception was a few episodes ago when he was wandering around a park "presenting" his crotch to random strangers, and actually looked shamed by it.

He's the man, he does have his kryptonite tho don't say anything that will get him in trouble with his wife, murr sal and Q could get him every time if they wanted.

I watched an episode from season 1 or 2 yesterday and I finally realized what's been bothering me about this season. They are only doing 2 or 3 challenges per episode compared to the first 2 seasons where it was 4 or 5 challenges per episode.

Edit:so if something falls flat you're stuck with it for 10 minutes where it was more rapid fire in the first 2 seasons and if something wasn't that funny they were already moving on to the next one.

6-year plan man fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Oct 22, 2014

6-year plan man
Sep 1, 2007
Wow no one posted tonight in a stickied thread that's sad guess this show has seen it's glory. Anyway I just watched it on dvr and I can't decide if this was the worst punishment because sal always makes things feel so much worse then they are or if it was a very easy one.

No actually Murr's punishments are always the worst between the skydiving the husband beating him as a piņata and a couple other ones that are slipping my mind right now murr always gets the harshest punishments.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

6-year plan man posted:

Wow no one posted tonight in a stickied thread that's sad guess this show has seen it's glory.

I think it's the lack of continuity in the show that keeps it from being something I feel the need to watch immediately when it comes out. I'm with the other guy who stocks up episodes and watches several at once when I'm in the mood.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I never have a chance to watch it live but I always catch up a few days later. :smith:

NarwhalParty
Jul 23, 2010
I seem to forget the premier since I hardly ever watch Trutv. Very few redeeming shows. This was a pretty solid episode, though. Whenever they replayed the episode where they got tattooed I still laughed as hard as when I saw it the first time.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I seem to have misplaced my sidearm. Have you kids seen a gun laying around?

e: That was a creative punishment :lol:

PaganGoatPants fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Oct 27, 2014

6-year plan man
Sep 1, 2007
Watching more episodes from the first two seasons I must say the challenges feel much more impromptu now it feels almost like it's scripted or they are trying too hard. I definitely laughed way harder rewatching old episodes then watching the new ones for the first time.

Bulletfodder
Dec 4, 2009
Good episode but honestly that punishment felt a little lackluster. That may have been just because it was Q and he's probably the second best at handling awkward situations like that. If it was Sal it probably would have seemed a lot worse because he would have actually struggled to not say something other than 'no'. Then again, pretty much every time he gets punished it seems to hit him harder than the others.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Murr @jamessmurray · 7m 7 minutes ago
Oh, 2 more things. Yes I legally married Sal's sister, no joke. And yes we annulled the marriage...after the honeymoon night! Revenge rocks.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

Sal's sister is a trooper.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.

Brock Samson posted:

Murr @jamessmurray · 7m 7 minutes ago
Oh, 2 more things. Yes I legally married Sal's sister, no joke. And yes we annulled the marriage...after the honeymoon night! Revenge rocks.

I thought that punishment was very creative but Sal had to know that it would be annulled immediately. It did get a few laughs even then, especially when she referred to herself as Sal's sister when she read the vows.

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
The punishment was hilarious, pretty much next best after skydiving and tattoo.

Meatwave
Feb 21, 2014

Truest Detective - Work Crew Division.
:dong::yayclod:
These punishments are absolutely brutal now. Just on a whole other level.

So that's it until January apparently. :(

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Q has no shame anymore grabbing asses and cocks.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

PaganGoatPants posted:

Q has no shame anymore grabbing asses and cocks.

:byodood: "Gimme that cock!"

The "Just Murried" was a nice touch. :haw:

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006
Sam's sister is hot, but her voice was awful. I wonder if he had to work on his accent for comedy. This is still the only show on TV that I know will get an honest to god laugh out of me every time. Joe's shirt was too loving much and that interviewer was awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frenton
Aug 15, 2005

devil soup
Oh man, Sal vs Q in that focus group during the Clash of the Jokers episode has to be my all time favorite challenge. I lost my poo poo so bad at the "In grade school I had a friend named Jazz who always had the newest and best candies.." part. The answer is funny by itself but the fact that it had nothing to do with the question and Sal's feigned confusion was just perfect. I wish they'd do more head to head challenges like that.

• Locked thread