Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sunday at work
Apr 6, 2011

"Man is the animal that thinks something is wrong."
I'll give 343 points for admitting every change they made to Halo was bad changing course from Halo 4 in response to getting constantly poo poo on for two years while watching the community evaporate community feedback, but in all honesty nothing they've shown so far is making me excited for another Halo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

sunday at work posted:

I'll give 343 points for admitting every change they made to Halo was bad changing course from Halo 4 in response to getting constantly poo poo on for two years while watching the community evaporate community feedback, but in all honesty nothing they've shown so far is making me excited for another Halo.

b--b-b-b-b-but the arbiter and locke!?

doctor 7
Oct 10, 2003

In the grim darkness of the future there is only Oakley.

sunday at work posted:

I wonder what it's like to work for a game studio where the best thing you've done is effectively just a graphic overhaul mod.

Halo 4 MP is pretty dead huh? I liked the Spartan OPs but the netcode was still in the same loving shambles as Halo3: ODST so I don't even know

MickRaider
Aug 27, 2004

Now I smell like lemonade!
So long Halo threads. It's been a good run.

Don't gently caress it up Ape Gone Insane:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3657319

• Locked thread