Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Funkmaster General
Sep 13, 2008

Hey, man, I distinctly remember this being an episode of Spongebob. :colbert:

Napolean Bonerfarts posted:

Looking forward to Big Team Battle where everybody will vote for Blood Gulch and nothing else! :D

Me too, because it will actually be proper Blood Gulch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funkmaster General
Sep 13, 2008

Kobayashi posted:

Random question since I literally play no other games than Halo, but would hypothetical Halo PC users be able to play against Xbox users? Is there any kind of competitive imbalance between platforms? It seems like that would introduce so many additional variables that one or the other would prove superior, but I have no idea...

No, you won't be able to do that. Technical reasons aside, a player with a mouse and keyboard will always win against an equally-skilled controller player.

Funkmaster General
Sep 13, 2008

Napolean Bonerfarts posted:

I got the achievement already. Thanks though. I now have every Halo achievement on every platform including Halo 2 PC and all versions of Halo Spartan Assault.

MCC is coming with 4000gp worth of new ones, so enjoy it while it lasts.

Oh man I was just thinking about how sadistic they could get with these. Legendary, all skulls, solo, from the first mission of halo 1 straight through to the last mission of halo 4.

• Locked thread