Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sai-kun
Feb 6, 2011

Is it ever going to be enough, to love another and be loved?
I'm so so so excited to find out what the remake is going to be. I really hope it's Avalanche. That was such a fantastic map.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sai-kun
Feb 6, 2011

BabyMauler posted:

That music was pretty good, come to think of it all the music surrounding this game has been pretty good. The whole DeRez effect is slick as poo poo also.

The remix album for this game is going to be so so so sick.

Sai-kun
Feb 6, 2011

Friendly Factory posted:

That video looked pretty good. Kinda disappointed the game also has killstreaks, but whatevs. I think Dominion could be real troublesome for me, only having one friend who plays Halo. Can imagine any coordinated team will get shutouts because not only do they get the points first, the other team can't get them themselves because the points will start killing them with turrets. Basically like Invasion, which blew chunks.

Just to clarify, the personal ordnance (not necessarily killstreak rewards, because you get them just from getting points!) only exists in certain modes, and I'm like 75% sure it's just Infinity Slayer/Infinity BTB, and won't exist in Slayer Pro.

Monster w21 Faces posted:

Is there still straight up Firefight?

Nope.

Sai-kun
Feb 6, 2011

MickRaider posted:

Never!

Forge World was a Halo: Reach map :)

but in all seriousness I haven't heard a peep about 343's intention of starting a forge rotation playlist.

PS: Download my Rat Race remake and tell me your opinions!

BS Angel tweeted something along the lines of "early 2013" re: forge maps in MM rotation.

Sai-kun
Feb 6, 2011

kylej posted:

hdip can you hear me

hi buddy how are you doing?

• Locked thread