Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Edit: Oh, it's Vertigo, not Marvel. Nevermind!

Malachite_Dragon fucked around with this message at 06:31 on Sep 25, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

I thought his healing factor kept Logan from getting drunk :raise: or does it not cover that far? If it does, I want some of what he's drinking, cause drat.

Edit:

SynthOrange posted:

You can see him getting drunk then sobering up in 4 panels up there. It works fast.

Saoshyant posted:

^ drat you and your swiftness!

It does, which is why he's starting to get sober so fast near the bottom of those panels in the Spider-Man bit.

Oooh, I see it now, how the style of his word bubbles change :downs: Nevermind me, move along. Still must be some good poo poo to get past his healing factor even for a few minutes, I say.

Malachite_Dragon fucked around with this message at 12:17 on Nov 27, 2012

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Gorilla Salad posted:

When was the last time a decent game let you play as the bad guy anyway? Dungeon Keeper?

Dungeon Keeper and the Overlord games, I believe.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

:stare: That's a hell of a rapeface. I kinda want to see if it'll shrink well to avatar size.

Malachite_Dragon fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Sep 19, 2014

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

If no one else wants it, I'll grab it for an av if I can ever think of a good title text to go with it :q: much obliged!

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

When in doubt, go for the minuteman joke :v: I liked the Jimmy Olsen one too, though. Thanks, guys!

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Nilbop posted:

We had Mutant League Football

Wait, what? :stare: are you talking about the game I think you're talking about?

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

About as helpful as tits on a bull, but you have to appreciate his honesty.
:gonk: "We have only seconds left! What can we do!?"
:clint: "Not a goddamn thing."

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

When did cats start getting Red Rings :psyduck:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Tea Partiers?

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

So, Ultimate-universe Punisher?

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Yes, leather would suck for a super hero costume. Spandex getting into every crevice wouldn't be much better. Comic book characters do not have to and never have and never will give a poo poo about realism in their outfits, move the hell on.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Alhazred posted:

Unlike the rest of Magneto's power?

If by dint of hosed up DNA Storm gets to control the goddamn weather, it doing the same to give power over magnetism seems less of a stretch :effort:

DNA does not work that waaaaaay

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Comic Book Nerds don't understand how menstruation works, film at 11

I don't know where it's from, but not even Carnage deserves Skrillex.

Edit: also I think this is one of the least fugly drawings of Deadpool's face I've ever seen. Dude almost looks normal, just with a bad case of acne scars.

Malachite_Dragon fucked around with this message at 10:05 on Dec 30, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Can't tell if Spidey is covering his mouth in :magical: fashion or if he's trying to keep from busting out laughing. I love it.

• Locked thread