Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senju Kannon
Apr 9, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

prefect posted:

Stan Lee has his own Youtube channel! :allears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsR9540Js0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzM84JL-QfA

Thank you so much I would never have heard Stan Lee tell nerds to go outside and meet girls without your post and my life would be incomplete.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senju Kannon
Apr 9, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rhyno posted:

God drat it do I loving hate Magneto's new costume. And it looks like a spandex mask in that last panel posted.

That's Magneto? I thought it was a mutant masked luchador. drat that is an awful costume for Magneto.

Senju Kannon
Apr 9, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Johnny Aztec posted:

I think the humor would be increased if we knew WHY that was happening. Otherwise, I'm just confused.

The Oracle of Delphi just told Wonder Woman the Justice League would be killed by a dragon, so she's incapacitating every League member so she can fight the dragon herself. This will work because even one person can represent the league, apparently.

Senju Kannon
Apr 9, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

fatherdog posted:

A) Dragons are magical creatures.

B) I don't think "Wonder Woman can't" is part of her thought process/intention, here; the implication is pretty clearly that since the Oracle says that the Justice League is going to be killed, she's making sure that (temporarily) the Justice League consists only of her, thus sacrificing herself to save the rest of them.

It turns out that she actually is the only person who can survive, though. Like, it has fire powers that burns people because of the lies they tell? Or something? I don't know, she specifically says "Only I could withstand the dragon's fire," but I don't really remember why.

• Locked thread