Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drakyn
Dec 26, 2012

Gavok posted:

:ohdear:

That's the problem with this comic. We're supposed to be rooting against these guys and we know they're going to lose.
The big hope left is that they'll avoid the traditional Villain Team-Up pitfall and start pointlessly backstabbing one another, thus ensuring their downfall. Such a beautiful friendship should not end in tragedy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drakyn
Dec 26, 2012

Dang, he must've been itching for a chance to write grossly outmatched pirates again.

Drakyn
Dec 26, 2012

lowercase16 posted:

I thought all three of them were Damian...
This sort of difficulty has been noted in the past.

Drakyn
Dec 26, 2012

Say Nothing posted:

Who didn't realize that?
Kingdom Come was one big commentary on how the 90s 'anti-heroes' were a bunch of violent dicks who were no better than criminals themselves, so they chose to make a character who was the embodiment of all that was horrible about the 90s.
The other half of Kingdom Come was that super-heroes in general - specifically including all the silver-agers from the Good Old Days Before Those Danged Nineties - had become a bunch of self-righteous jackasses who'd decided they'd rather be above people than just being people.

Gann Jerrod posted:

Gavok already made this joke but I want to post the comic because there's no bad time to post any of these comics.

(Jay Pinkerton)
Best-man still makes me break down completely and I'm not sure why.

Drakyn
Dec 26, 2012

ImpAtom posted:

Hank Pym is the worst man in the universe.

West Coast Avengers although I don't have the issue.
Google and my hazy memory collaborate to say it's West Coast Avengers Annual 2.

• Locked thread