Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pacra
Aug 5, 2004

Boogaleeboo posted:

I love how he has all these spider based abilities, and then out of loving nowhere he has precognition. Because that is what it is, it's not like he has some sort of hyper-sense subconscious understanding of danger about to happen or some such. Nope, he's just flat out psychic. Dude knew when Thanos killed half of all life. Why? Spider radiation makes you magic.

Spiderman spider-totem!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pacra
Aug 5, 2004

TwoPair posted:

I miss that Machine Man. Why'd we have to go back to boring ol' beep-boop-what-are-these-emotions-you-speak-of Machine Man?

Wait, he's gone and someone brought the awful characterization back? Did they hate fun or something?

Pacra
Aug 5, 2004

Boogaleeboo posted:

Which of course follows from the beginning of the issue where Bruce Banner hasn't *actually* cured cancer, he's just removed the ability of vast swaths of products to generate carcinogens. Ever. So he's only practically removed large quantities of cancer from being a problem.

One of the marvel superpowered, supersmart scientists did something beneficial for the public good in a written comic? :monocle:

Pacra
Aug 5, 2004

Practical Demon posted:

The Batman/Planetary one shot

When someone says "x /x crossover" and 'good,' i immediately think of batman/planetary.

man, Planetary was one of the best comics I've ever read.

Pacra
Aug 5, 2004

Scott is the best Ant-Man :allears:

Pacra
Aug 5, 2004

Unknown spider-man panel, but I wish I knew it obviously

Pacra
Aug 5, 2004

sneezing, better than punching some universes I guess?

Pacra
Aug 5, 2004

If we're on references, great sandman reference in Scribblenauts #1.

Pacra
Aug 5, 2004

This should have been what they meant by the 'new 52'

Pacra
Aug 5, 2004

Red posted:

Thor himself can be a great smartass. I found this on GIS, but I'd love if someone could ID the panel.

That definitely reminds me of smartass Ares from Incredible Hercules (both from around #112-115):

and previous to that:

Pacra
Aug 5, 2004

Amanda Conner is so good at drawing expressions. I love her style. Simple but powerful lines, the dialog is merely addendum to emotion.

It also takes skill to make Powergirl, queen of gratuitous fan-titillation, look pretty goofy/adorable with said expressions.

Power Girl 8.

Pacra
Aug 5, 2004

I'm golf clapping right now irl, great edit

Pacra
Aug 5, 2004

I love how he's his own cheerleader :

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pacra
Aug 5, 2004

While we're on the topic, I just had to avatar this from a few pages back: