Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BooDoug187
Apr 8, 2005

Don't you fear the yetis in Rio?

Ensign_Ricky posted:

Stephen Hawking though? He's just a bastard.

You don't need a comic book to tell people that!

to add a funny:

Dr. McNinja "Death Volly"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BooDoug187
Apr 8, 2005

Flameingblack posted:

Good enough for me, Clint. :allears:

Hawkeye #3

This isn't even the best panel from this comic. I love that everyone says bro all the time.

I hear Archer's voice reading this. Especially in the last frame.

BooDoug187
Apr 8, 2005

I wonder when the spin off Dog Cops: SVU will start up?

BooDoug187
Apr 8, 2005

Seeing Luke Cage bust through the wall reminds me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ96dy93mP0

BooDoug187
Apr 8, 2005

muscles like this? posted:

Dr Strange sure used to be different.

Rough Lobster posted:

Doc Strange is gonna headbutt that lion right in the face with that pompadour. The lion knows it.

Gavok posted:

That lion fully realizes that he's about to get hosed up.

"Oh poo poo man... I... I didn't know that was your girl man! Please just... don't headbutt me."

Also I have to say, that Doc Strange looks more like 50's greasser biker than a doctor. Almost expect a pack of smokes rolled up in his other arm sleeve.

BooDoug187
Apr 8, 2005

WickedHate posted:

Someone's got to invent all those miracle pills to give you muscles that they put in the back of comics back then. That's when you want Doc Strange, with a doctorate in manliness. He's also got two masters, his left fist and his right fist. Masters of punching, that is.

So you saying he has a PhD in KICKING YOUR rear end!

He must have taught this doctor everything he knows!

BooDoug187
Apr 8, 2005

WickedHate posted:

They both teach at the local college. They give you a test at the start of the year that's just the "Would you rather fight a bear with shark arms or a shark with bear arms?" question, and then make you fight the opposite of your choice.

They do pretty well on RateMyProfessors, mostly because the good students are the only ones who live.

And they helped this guy with his lesson plan

BooDoug187
Apr 8, 2005

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

To wit:

It works, too!

Then, in a scene I couldn't seem to GIS, they convince the AIM dudes to work for them and send them information on AIM's plans by virtue of the fact that Sunspot is rich, and the AIM guys like them better than their bosses because they're cool dudes.

It has been my favorite single Avengers scene in Hickman's run.

I had both sunspot and cannonball sound like Archer in my head reading those pages.

BooDoug187
Apr 8, 2005

Fuego Fish posted:

Robin's look of absolute disgust makes this cover even better.

TwoPair posted:

He's thinking "My costume better not have anything to do with his loving mom or I'm out"

I'm thinking its more like:

"Oh god drat it, he's showing the film again. Any moment now he is going to start crying. I hope Joker or someone does something in the next three minutes or I will scream!"

BooDoug187
Apr 8, 2005

redbackground posted:

Also the Stephanie Meyer one narrated by Actual Dracula.

edit:

Phy posted:

I didn't know septuaginarians were so into Twilight

Grandma and Great Aunt Joyce been shopping at the thrift store again.

BooDoug187
Apr 8, 2005

Trast posted:

They'd have a school shooting cross over event, you just know it.

But its a school full of superheroes... unless they introduce one character that acts like he was always there and their best friend then he is shot and we are suspose to feel all sorry for him but is never brought up again after words.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BooDoug187
Apr 8, 2005

redbackground posted:

Batman, you let the Iron Giant's head go free this instant!

So Batman is like a one person version of "The Four" from Planetary?

Vengeance of Pandas posted:

I think you mean lil' Tommy Monaghan and Natt the Hat. Though now I kind of want lil' Amanda Waller and some Suicide Squad characters running part of the playground and doing "missions" for candy.

I see Amanda Waller being in charge of the Hall Monitor program, and she forces trouble makers to be the hall monitors. They have to issue a number of detention slips before they can leave the program.

• Locked thread