Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Okay. The guy in the headband. The colors make me think that's Herc, but...that can't be him, can it? Please god tell me that isn't Hercules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

The MSJ posted:

Cover of Secret Avengers #5

So is that a better goat or a worse goat than the one in Quantum and Woody?

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

(Power Girl #23)

Why is Superman choking Wexter?

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Random Stranger posted:

If the incursion ends with the population of Stilt-Earth all standing together in the incursion, and then extending their legs to push Marvel earth away it will be totally worth it.

Actually, that sounds more like the ending if Hickman got ran over by a bus and Grant Morrison took over...

Oh god. If someone doesn't do A Stilt House on Stilt Earth What If after this is all over then it will be a crime.

gently caress it, get Mant Grorrison to right it if you have to.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

mind the walrus posted:

I still don't know why Marvel thought killing off Ares was a good idea. He's Thor, Wolverine, and the Punisher in one.

Ares dying is right with Bill, son of Bill's death in the list of reasons I hate The Siege.

Dark Reign: Ares 1

I think that panel works in both this thread and the badass thread.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

bobkatt013 posted:

What does Bill's death have to do with Thor? JMS killed him and it had nothing to do with the Siege storyline.

Why on Earth do I remember him in the back of a truck driven by Maria Hill then? :psyduck: Gotta lay off the booze.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

redbackground posted:

The best part of Blackest Night.

Pretty sure the best part of Blackest Night involves Mera vomiting blood on zombie Aquaman and their also zombie baby.

• Locked thread