Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Threep
Apr 1, 2006

It's kind of a long story.

TwoPair posted:

e: I don't care how Everything Burns ends, but I want Kid Loki and Thori to be around for a long time
Same issue, previous page, the-lead in to that page:

I love Gillen's writing style for his Asgardian books. A similar page from Thor #613, featuring the God of Thunder's answer to the riddle of the (Hell-)sphinx:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Threep
Apr 1, 2006

Transhuman 1-3, featuring Hickman's take on genetically engineered superpowers. Linked for size.

This comic is weird. It also features a monkey in a fursuit. And lots of monkey rape.

Threep
Apr 1, 2006

Gorilla Salad posted:

Is there a reason all the Giant Men in Ultimates are actually Giant Women?

I can't remember seeing a huge man for ages now? I think maybe in the arc when vampires attacked the Triskelion, but I've blocked most of that from my memory.
Most likely just because they wanted to do Ultimate Cassie Lang

Threep
Apr 1, 2006

Deadpool #5

Threep
Apr 1, 2006

Skottie Young cover for X-Men #1

Threep
Apr 1, 2006

Thor solves the riddle (Avengers: The Enemy Within)

Threep
Apr 1, 2006

Sockser posted:

Welp, I'm sold. Is this available on Comixology?
Even better: http://jl8comic.tumblr.com/

Threep
Apr 1, 2006

Gavok posted:

Nah, Supergirl, who can't go an entire day without punching Superman into another continent.
Surprised it hasn't been posted yet - Red Lanterns #29:

Threep
Apr 1, 2006

There's a pretty great Danish animated movie based on that story, "Valhalla". The part where Thor is dying to old age part was horrifying to watch as a kid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Threep
Apr 1, 2006

Ewing and his artists are clearly having too much fun doing this:

(Loki: Agent of Asgard 2, 4, 7 and 8, Original Sin 5.1 and 5.3)

• Locked thread