Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrookedB
Jun 27, 2011

Stupid newbee
Been looking forward to this since the sandcastle post. The UI shows it's a mobile game, and I can't say I like the font, of all things, but I'm curious to see where this might go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrookedB
Jun 27, 2011

Stupid newbee
Mmmm, chocolate.

This game looks like it has some neat ideas, such as the solo/pair thing and the way dungeon maps look. Looking forward to seeing more.

CrookedB
Jun 27, 2011

Stupid newbee
Defeating Olgar and Vahti just 8% into the game is pretty surprising, I must admit. I wonder what the game has in store after we defeat all of our current opponents.

CrookedB
Jun 27, 2011

Stupid newbee
Escher and Musiea are probably long lost siblings or something. :v:

CrookedB
Jun 27, 2011

Stupid newbee
Those puzzles really look more annoying than challenging. It's like they were there just to make the game longer.

But maybe I simply get the wrong impression from merely watching the videos, not actually playing the game.

CrookedB
Jun 27, 2011

Stupid newbee
Ayuta and Mana's backstory seems clear enough already... but maybe there's more to it than meets the eye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrookedB
Jun 27, 2011

Stupid newbee

ivantod posted:

So our concentration is being pushed to its limit even now?
That's right. That's why you have been able to grow and develop so quickly.
So that's why we've been growing so strong the more we fight here...

Well, at least the game tries to give some kind of explanation to the RPG leveling up routine.

As an aside, it looks like you forgot to include screenshot #146.

• Locked thread