Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Noooo goon probie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Bobby!!!

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

WHERE IS WALT?!?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Haha holy poo poo

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Oh poo poo

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Oh cool Clay is still a piece of poo poo

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Frank Sobotka is coming out to get a piece of this.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Holy loving poo poo

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

This new suited black gentleman is the best part of this show now

E: and apparently I need to finally watch Lights Out?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

KidDynamite posted:

Wait where was Frank???

Nick was on Lights Out

They should just slowly replace the cast of this show with the cast of Lights Out and Terriers

I was joking about them being on the docks.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

vyst posted:

Lights Out is a really good show but it's a slow burn early on and picks up around episode 3 or 4.

I've always heard good things. I just held off because it was canceled.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahahahahaha that loving picture

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Discount Andre Braugher is not pleased

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Jesus Christ that's brutal

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Pron on VHS posted:

Who is that woman?

Tig's daughter

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Tig is going to burn Vincent now

E: Tig owns

Truther Vandross fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Sep 12, 2012

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress no

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Pron on VHS posted:

Why'd they show the prosthetic leg, has there been any leg-less character on the show before?

Greg the nomad

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Aggro posted:

Hey kids, what's the verdict? Is the show remotely watchable at this point? It takes a lot for me to give up on a TV show, but I shitcanned Dexter after 5 seasons, and this one is on the chopping board. I forgot to set the DVR though, so before I blow money on iTunes, was the premiere decent at all?

It's watchable to nearly 6 million people because last night was the highest rated episode of the show.

This isnt even close to the most unwatchable stretches of Dexter.

A lot of what we see now is far fetched and lovely but I still feel like the characters are pretty good. The whole is way less than the sum of the parts for some reason.

And don't buy it. Record the replay late Saturday night/Sunday morning assuming they're still doing that.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

geeves posted:

Is SoA no longer on Comcast onDemand? I watched last night, but in the background and wanted to rewatch. I only really remember Gemma having a foursome with Miguel Prado and some blond chics and Goon Prospect being patched and then hearing "WALLLLLLLLT"

I don't know how Comcast is, but on Time Warner, they go up a week after.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Junkenstein posted:

I think Sutter realised he needed to keep Unser around as a get-out-of-jail free card. See this episode where he somehow knows that the cops are about to come and arrest Jax.

I don't understand why it's farfetched for a longtime sheriff to know something like that.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

origami posted:

Aside from being Mexican-American how is it plausible for Louis CK to play the head of a Mexican cartel?

A) when has plausibility mattered on this show

B) it's Louis loving CK so who cares

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

So I'm pretty sure John Teller isn't dead and he's the one putting the nomads up to this poo poo because Kurt Sutter.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Dead Snoopy posted:

I can see it being Uncer. I've always assumed that the medication he's taking has kept the Cancer to remission but if Smit's is going to be around longer than this season I don't see the need for Uncer. Gemma has a confident this way and Uncer is frozen out. As my 2nd pick, I gotta go with Tig, as much as it pains me. We've had his death on the horizon since his mistake of killing Donna & let's face it, Pope isn't gonna stop with just wanting the Sons hurt. Tig's death may be the saving grace of the MC. We know that powerful men with connections can be untouchable and Sutter felt that ending rang true with Zoebel.

I'm guessing Bobby Elvis because it would be a convenient thing for Sutter to do to get Otto to go back on his statement.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Ugh gently caress Gemma

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

From High School Musical to loving Clay Morrow...

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Fuckkkkkkkk

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

:smith:

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Opie should've at least killed a few of those fuckers before he died.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I hope Ryan Hurst is put on a show that recognizes his potential now.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahahahaha you have to be loving kidding me

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Ok so why the gently caress couldn't the bust happen before the death so that they could have Juice killed for being a loving moron.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

empty baggie posted:

Pope actually said it was to pacify the niners. What's funny is that the niners apparently don't care about Pope having LeRoy and the other dude killed for no apparent reason

Pope trumps all in their world. They know if they get in his way, they will end up like LeRoy.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

empty baggie posted:

But then why the need to sacrifice a son? I mean, I get that in Sutter's world things don't have to actually make sense, but it doesn't balance out why to make the niners happy with Pope, one member of SAMCRO had to die, but Pope can kill as many niners as he wants (even the two leaders) and it's no big deal.

He's all about calm and control. Pope isn't threatened by the Niners, he just realizes his life is easier if they're appeased. As is obvious, he will go to any means it seems to divert attention from himself and his connections. Killing a Son keeps a Niner from exacerbating the situation.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Half Sack. Full Measure.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

He dismembered the cat with his bare hands, too, so that's some crazy drugs...

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

KilGrey posted:

And the author really doesn't like Sons of Anarchy, lets hope Sutter doesn't read that:

Hahaaahaahaha this is even more butthurt than Sutter's rants. poo poo on the show or the writing at your leisure but the actors are the only thing keeping this show watchable and for the most part, they're all outstanding.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

That sure had a point

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Simstim posted:

I never knew prostitution required so much paper work considering it's all over the place.

Fixed that for you.

I assume the paperwork relates to the cover business.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

What in the gently caress

• Locked thread