Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spixxor
Feb 4, 2009
God, are they really playing a Harley commercial? Like this will be the show that makes people go "Yes, I want a motorcycle so that I can join a club."

Oh god there's really people that dumb aren't there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spixxor
Feb 4, 2009
gently caress me, it took me a second to realize who the girl was.

Shiiiiit

spixxor
Feb 4, 2009
With the corners Sutter writes himself into he really doesn't have a choice but to pull dumbass deus ex machinas because really everyone should have been dead or in prison long ago.

Tig's loving lost it, poo poo.

spixxor
Feb 4, 2009
What the gently caress who were they I just sat here going "Who? Who?" like a loving owl

spixxor
Feb 4, 2009

Cluricaun posted:

Anyway, that was a pretty decent opener all things considered, but we normally get a pretty decent one with all the good ideas in it that Sutter scraped up during the 11 minutes he uses to write these entire seasons so I'm not holding my breath. The Tig stuff was brutal, but I also thought that his reactions were really weird along with the fact that he just sat there thinking about potatoes after it all instead of, you know, calling the club or running away or jacking off or whatever. Nope, just gonna chill in the death pit and take in the hot dog smell of cooked up daughter for a while. That's not creepy, it's just pointless.

To be fair your mind probably isn't going to be coming up with anything in the way of logic after you just watched your daughter burn to death in front of you.

But yeah I thought his acting while it was actually happening was pretty off.

spixxor
Feb 4, 2009
Well some rear end in a top hat on facebook spoiled the ep for me. So can someone explain exactly what happened with Opie?

This sucks. :smith: I guess I'll keep watching but if this show doesn't end with every single person dead I'm gonna flip my poo poo. That's all I want to see now, literally every loving character killed and there better not be any loving "Jax and Tara live happily ever after" loving ending either. :argh:

spixxor
Feb 4, 2009

Colt Cannon posted:

http://tvline.com/2012/09/26/sons-of-anarchy-opie-death-season-5/

Sutter tries to explain why he killed Opie. He admits that he was stuck in a spot that was really hard to get out of with the character, and only had one choice.

Either way, can we just go back to Season 1 please?

Holy poo poo the comments on that article. "RIP OP LOVE HIM LIKE A REEL BROTHER TO LAY DOWN HIS LIFE FOR JACKS CRIED SO HARD I WAS SHAKING"

And then one dude saying they should bring back Opie as a ghost to be a spiritual advisor to Jax that only he can see. :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spixxor
Feb 4, 2009
My money is on no one but tara and the kids being alive at the end. Then the last shot of the show is her putting Jax's Sons rings on top of his grave stone and walking away.

• Locked thread