Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.
WALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT THEYYYYYYYYYY TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK MYYYYYYY SOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.
Holy poo poo!!

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.
Jax is going to gently caress the whores and Tara will find out and be mad! oh poo poo.

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.
Preview looks badass. I have high hopes for the season. This episode sure did not disappoint either

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.
I'm rewatching entourage lately since I have been bored. Billy Walsh reminds me of Kurt Sutter, it's kind of awesome.

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.
I personally enjoyed the episode. Whatever, obvioulsy the series has gone down since Seasons 1 & 2 but I still enjoy watching bikers do outlandish acts. Watching Op die though was pretty rough, I kind of felt I was behind the glass just watching.

Also, I just love series of television in general, once I start watching I get invested with characters and seeing how a story plays out, no matter how lovely or not lovely it shall get!

edit: and everyone who says they won't watch now that Opie has been killed off probably has been saying they are going to stop watching since season 3 ended. See you next week!

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.

Akileese posted:

oh jesus christ.

My thoughts exactly .. hahahha

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.
Unser.. :drat:

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.
Oh gently caress off.

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.
This show is awesome. Hope Sutter doesn't ruin it in the last 5 minutes.

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.
Otto what the gently caress!!!

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.
These commercials seem extraordinarily long for some reason.

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.

Midnight City posted:

Is there anyone at this point who actually does anything else but hate watch this? At least the Dexter thread had that one weird guy who'd pop in to randomly post how it was a super great show and we were all plebs for not understanding what they were doing.

I really enjoy this show. I don't watch it for the great television it once was in season 1 and 2, but I like the actors well enough and can watch a MC run around and do stupid poo poo all day... Some of my friends however think this show is still the best thing on television which is pretty laughable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.
This show is awesome.

• Locked thread